LWIT 4

Jungkook sighs as he stared at Taehyung

Jungkook sighs as he stared at Taehyung. The older was still sleeping. Though his lower back hurts, he still managed to get off of bed.
"T-Taehyung" He stutters, wincing. Taehyung groans, opening his eyes slightly.
"What?" The older asks, scratching his head.
"You need to wake up, we have school" Jungkook says, holding onto his lower back with one of his hand. Taehyung yawned, sitting up.
"You okay? Sit down, I know it hurts" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"How can I sit down, it also hurts when I sit down" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Go do your routine already, or we'll be late" Jungkook says, huffing. The older chuckled, ruffling Jungkook's hair. The younger rolled his eyes and limped outside.

Jungkook tried his best to not show that he's limping. Taehyung had his arm wrapped around his waist and was helping him with walking.
"Oh, you guys are here" Eunwoo says, chuckling. Suddenly, a girl approaches them, smiling at Taehyung. The other frowned until she traced her finger on Taehyung's chest.
"See me at the janitor's closet" She says, smirking.
"Oh, sorry, I'm not interested" Taehyung says, which shocked all the people around, especially Jungkook.

Never in their life did they hear Taehyung decline, he would always be 'yes', 'okay', and many more. He would never decline. Jungkook was happy though, at least Taehyung listened to him.
"What? You never decline?" The girl says, frowning.
"I just don't feel like it, okay? Leave me the fuck alone" Taehyung says, groaning. Jungkook walked to his locker with difficulty, which was noticed by Eunwoo.
"You okay?" Eunwoo asks, frowning.
"Oh, just hurt myself awhile ago, don't worry about it... It'll go away" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"I'll be going to class early, Koo" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

"Next time, be careful... Or else, I'll break your leg"

 Or else, I'll break your leg"