Texts from unknown

(Incoming message from unknown)

Unknown
You need to stay away from Chris
He's too good for you
You're too young
I bet you're only using him for fame
It's disgusting
He deserves better
So stay away from him

————
Rose was at Chris' apartment when she received the texts from an unknown number. It's not the first time some one has messaged her saying stuff about how she doesn't deserve Chris and she was too young or using him for fame, but it was the first time someone got her phone number.

It had only been two months since Chris officially asked her to be his girlfriend, and they had yet to confirm to the fans. Rose wanted more than everything to show off her love to Chris, but with all the hate she's been getting in the eight months she's known him, she was terrified of the reaction.

After reading the texts, Rose broke. They were the final push to make her break down. She threw her phone across the room, most likely breaking it. Dodger came up and jumped in the bed with her, he could tell she was upset and as a good dog he wanted to comfort her.

That's how Chris found Rose when he returned to his apartment with food. Lying in his bed cuddled up to Dodger. At first he couldn't help be think how adorable she looked, but when he heard her sniffles he started to worry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her softly, as he got on the bed behind her, pulling her to him. Rose turned over and buried her face in his chest as the tears started flowing uncontrollably.

"What if the fans are right? Maybe I am too young and not good enough for you" she mumbled, the reason only getting worse. She hated that the fans of both of them made her doubt the relationship. Not doubt how they felt about each other, but that it was the right thing. "I'm closer to being half your age that the same age as you. You deserve to be with someone who's similar in age"

Chris pulled her closer, rubbing his hands on her back comfortingly as he softly told her the fans were wrong and not real fans if they didn't support them.

"Just because you're so much younger than me, does not change how I feel about you." Chris said lifting her chin she she was looking at him. "The age gap may be unconventional, but I don't care about how much younger you are. You're age doesn't change the fact that I'm falling madly in love with you or that I wouldn't want to be with anyone else," originally Chris wanted him telling that he loved her to be more romantic but, there was nothing else he could think that prove the fans were wrong.

"You love me?" Rose asked him shocked. Chris nodded placing his hand on the side of her face.

"You don't have to say it back, I don't want you to say it just because I did. I want you to be sure of how you feel before you say it." Chris said, getting cut off by Rose kissing him.

"It's a good thing I've been sure of how I feel for months now" she said with a smile after she pulled away. "I love you, more than I could explain."

"Please don't let the fake fans get to you. You are beautiful and perfect in every way. They are just jealous because you are living your best life and are happy." Chris said softly. "I don't want you getting sad because people who don't know you say you aren't good enough. They don't know anything, because honestly you're too good for me."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Rose said as she hugged him tightly. "Oh I may need to get a new phone, don't let me forget." She said the last part in an amusing tone.

"Why do you need a new phone? What did you do to it?" Chris was now confused by her words.

"I may it may not have thrown it at the wall after getting a text from an unknown number." Rose mumbled, hiding her face in his chest. Chris chuckled at how adorable she was. He kissed the top of her head as the pair fell asleep.

————

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony.Dixon and others

Rosie.dix get you a guy who randomly serenades you 😍
[tagged chrisevans]

Comments:

Chrisevans only because it makes you smile, and your smile is the greatest thing

User1 correction get you a chris evans

User2 even if they are just friends, they are literally goals
User3 no they really aren't. She's way to young. He can do better
[comment deleted by chrisevans]

Harmony.Dixon i only approve of this because you make her happy
Chrisevans your approval means a great deal no matter what

Robertdowneyjr don't hurt my daughter, Evans
Chrisevans I wouldn't dream of it

Robertdowneyjr don't hurt my daughter, EvansChrisevans I wouldn't dream of it

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by Rosie.dix, imsebastianstan, robertdowneyjr and others

Chrisevans she was ranting about ice cream, everything she does is adorable
[tagged Rosie.dix]

Comments:

Rosie.dix stop that's an embarrassing picture I'm mid sentence
Chrisevans it's adorable

Harmony.Dixon LOOK AT MY SISTER

user1 ugh I wish they would just not be together
User2 ugh I wish you would leave them alone and let them live their lives
[comment liked by Rosie.dix and chrisevans]

Jossiej she's too cute 🥰
Rosie.dix 😘

Robertdowneyjr my adoptive daughter is the cutest
Chrisevans agreed