The battle of the god fathers

"If you try and say you've been friends with Chris longer and there fore you should be godfather, I will shove this fork where the sun doesn't shine" Rose threatened, successfully shutting up Anthony, who would refuse to give up that he met Chris mere months before Sebastian did.

"I wasn't going to say that." Anthony grumbled, before mumbling about pregnancy making her scary. Rose replied to that by chunking a pillow at him.

With a laugh Chris walked over, sitting down and pulling his pregnant girl friend onto his lap. He couldn't help but rub his hands over the growing bump that was his baby. There was nothing Chris wanted more in the world than to be a father and now not only does he have a baby on the way, but he has his now adopted daughter JJ. The only thing that could make his life even better would be convincing Rose to marry him, but she refuses to even think about them getting married until after the baby is born.

"If we aren't going to go by who's known Chris the longest, we have to go by something I beat Sebastian at so I can be godfather," Anthony continued, ignoring the glare he was getting from the blonde.

"That's completely unfair, bird brain. It should be something I'd beat you at because I should be godfather" Sebastian argued back.

"Is it too late to make The Godfather Tom?" Rose whispered to Chris as the other two continued to argue over who deserved to be god father.

"Sadly I promised them it would be one of the two of them so it's too late." Chris chuckled, kissing her temple.

"I have an idea, let me up," Rose said, struggling out of Chris' grip before waddling off into the other room. She came back a few minutes later with a notebook and one of Chris baseball caps in hand. "I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I figured if we narrowed down baby names to a few and equally liked them all we could put them all in a hat and leave it up to fate. Why not do it with godfather too? Both of them are equally deserving of having the role, so we leave it to fate and draw from a hat."

"That is..."

"A fantastic idea," Chris said, cutting off Sebastian before he could say anything to piss Rose off anymore.

Rose wrote down their names three times each before ripping them and placing the six pieces of paper in the hat. She mixed them around before holding it just out of Chris' eye sight gesturing for him to draw one.

"Before I look at this, know that who ever isn't godfather gets to be best man," Chris said, wincing when Rose smacked him on the back of the head. He opened the paper and looked at it, them up at the two in front of them. He showed the paper to Rose, who nodded, not showing any emotion over who it was. "And The Godfather of baby Evans is..... Sebastian!"

Both Sebastian and Anthony started cheering. Anthony because he believed Chris when he said whoever wasn't godfather would be best man. But Chris was joking when he said that, because his best man was going to be both of them. He decided that when he saw Rose rewatching Full House and it was Jessie and Beckys wedding. He had both Danny and Joey as his best men so he figured why not have both best friends be his.

————

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by Rosie

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by Rosie.dix, jossiej, Harmony.Dixon, and others

Imsebastianstan you're looking at The Godfather of baby Evans
[tagged chrisevans Rosie.dix]

Comments:

Anthonymackie yea well I'm best man
Rosie.dix we aren't even engaged dummy
Anthonymackie details

User1 I always knew Sebastian would win The Godfather battle
Imsebastianstan I did too

User2 that baby is going to be spoiled rotten, with Chris Evans as it's father and Sebastian Stan as it's godfather

————

Did I spend the last five hours debating back and forth on who to make The Godfather? Yes yes i did

Did I Google release dates of both what's your number and TFA to guesstimate who met Chris first? Yes yes i did.

Did I get the pulling name out of a hat for baby names idea from a book here on wattpad? Yes yes i did