"Cool uncle" & movie nights

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony.Dixon, and others

Rosie.dix JJ yelled at him when he came from the baggage area. This was the look he made
[tagged booboostewart.art]

Comments:

Booboostewart.art to be fair I was in shock of how big she had gotten since i last saw her

User1 the fact that her best friends all know and love JJ is literal goals

User2 JJs life would be better if you hadn't taken her from her home 🙄 you just have to ruin people's lives don't you?
Chrisevans JJ was in an unhappy home, she sees Rose as her mother. JJ is better off in NY with me and Rose and Harmony. If you can't accept it then unfollow and live your own life and not criticizing how others love theirs.
User3 where can I get me a Chris to stand up for me like that
Harmony.dixon I'm with Chris. JJ is better here than back with the woman who gave birth to me and Rose. We love her unconditionally and that's what she needs more than anything.

————

Rose was laying on the couch in her apartment while JJ watched Disney movies and played with Booboo. She had seen the hate comments on Instagram about her choice to get JJ back, but she wouldn't let those make her regret her decision. Seeing how JJ was with her friends and the people important to her was enough to prove to her she did the right thing.

"Momma can we watch your new movie i haven't seen it yet," JJ asked as she climb on to Rose.

"Of course, though I don't own it so you'll have to go bather uncle booboo till he goes and gets it from the store" Rose said, whispering the last part so her friend wouldn't hear her. JJ nodded before going and attacking BooBoo and begging him to get the movie.

Being as cute as she was, it didn't take much to convince him to get it for her. He had said he would if she came with him, as long as Rosie said she could. As soon as Rose said she could, the pair all but ran leaving the blonde alone in her apartment.

The silence didn't last long as a few minutes after they left she got a text.

Messages between Chris and Rose

My love 😍
What are my two favorite girls up to?

Rosie 🥰
JJ is with BooBoo rn getting a movie to watch.

My love 😍
Is it a whole descendants family movie night or just the "cool uncle"?

Rosie 🥰
Well harmony is on a date and Jossie has an early day for filming so they aren't able to be here.

My love 😍
Harmony is on a date? So I'd Sebastian how strange....

Rosie 🥰
Like it's not obvious they are together, they are the worst at keeping things secret

As soon as she sent the last message Booboo and JJ returned. Rose was attacked by the five year old jumping on her and cuddling into her side.

"I see you two got more than just the movie, there better be sour patch kids for me," Rose said, giving her friend and cast mate a look. This only cause Booboo to laugh before tossing the pack of watermelon sour patch kids at her. "You're my favorite"

"One that's not true, and two we only got them because JJ insisted on it," He said as he put in the dvd. Rose turned to look at JJ before attacking her with kisses.

"Stop! Stop! Too much!" JJ squealed, with a laugh trying to get roses attack of kisses to stop.

Rose stopped when her phone beeped, signaling a text from Chris. JJ seeing the name knew who it was and took the phone from her and tried her best to type out a message to get captain America to come watch the movie with them.

"Uncle Booboo don't start the movie. We are missing someone." JJ said, after she finished the message.

Rose gushed at how adorable it was that JJ was fully accepting Chris. She's be lying if she was worried the most important person in her life wouldn't like the man she had fallen in love with.

————

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by chrisevans, jossiej, Harmony.Dixon, and others

Rosie.dix trust when a five year old and two grown adults who have childlike hearts to creat a whole screening area just for watching one movie
[tagged booboo.stewartart chrisevans]

Comments:

Harmony.Dixon I'm offended you did this with out me
Rosie.dix not my fault you were busy with a certain friend who you can't lie to me about
Harmony.Dixon how'd you know?
Chrisevans we're not dumb, and neither of you are good at hiding it

User1 I wonder who they are talking about 🤔🤔🤔
Imsebastianstan hmm I wonder....
Harmony.Dixon very inconspicuous stan 🙄
User2 so they were talking about Sebastian?

Anthonymackie why wasn't I invited? But Chris was?
Rosie.dix JJ invited Chris, bring it up with her
Chrisevans she told me to tell you next time anthonymackie