The Sorcerer (Jisoo)

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Balandor, were magic beeings and humans live together, mostly in harmony.

I'm the prince Y/N and will be soon the king of all this land, soI has cancel part of my busy schedule to visit my people even thefarrest ones that hides in the confines of the territory. I'm headingactually to a big tower that I didn't even know was there, but myloyal servant Alan was aware of it.

- My prince be careful. This is the tower of the sorcerer Malborg.He never let anyone coming inside even more if it's a prince.

- Well maybe today is the day he will change his mind, I saidgetting down of my horse.

I approched the gate and hailed. A little window opened in thedoor and the face of a lovely lady came out of it. She had blackhair, sweet black almond eyes but a worried look on her face.

- Who are you?

- Excuse me my lady. I would like to have an audiance with Malborgthe sorcerer.

- I'm not a lady and you better go now my lord before troublescome to you.

- Tell your master I'm here in peace. Look I take of my sword.

She turned behind herself and got back quickly at me.

- Keep your sword. He's coming.

She close the window and the gate opened to its widest. Behind itwas the courtyard of the tower at the other side of it getting downthe entrance stairs, Malborg himself.

- I told your servant I'm here in piece, sorcerer, I said holdingon the guard of my sword.

- Calm your courage my young lord. I'm not going to attack you.Jisoo my deer girl, could you serve us a good meal in the diningroom, I bet our visitors have made a long travel to get here.

He made us follow him. The tower was creepy even from the inside.Not that much of light and the rock used to build it was the blackestI've ever seen.

- From how long do you live here, sorcerer?, I asked.

- I'm immortal. Many generation of your dynasty came there to seeme.

- Did my father came to see you has well? He never told me aboutit.

- Because he never came to see me. His older brother did. Like theolder brother of your grand father.

- My father don't have an older brother, I said confused.

Malborg didn't say anything and just follow his walking to thedining room. We seated there. Jisoo came to serve us the meal. Nowthat I see her better, she's so beautiful. She was waring her servantclothes but she looked like a princess in it. I think I'm in love.Malborg saw the way I looked at her. Me and Alan started to eat anddrink the food in front of us.

- I would like to invite you to stay tonight my young prince. Agood night in a bed will make your way back more pleasant.

- Well I guess we could stay for the night. See Alan you werewrong about him he seems to be a really good host.

Turning to Alan I saw he felt over the table.

- Alan? Are you alright?

- He just felt asleep, because of the food, said Malborg, ithappens all the time.

- What?, I said.

- You must be feeling your head getting heavy, my young prince.

- What have you done, you rat, I said getting up taking out mysword.

- You are my prisoner now, young man.

I felt dizzy and started shivering falling back on the floor.