Tonight is the Night Part 1 (Rosé)

It's been 2 years now that I married Rose from Blackpink. Their career is now heading to a new step, taking the form of creating a agency, named BP Entertainement. Jennie is running the business like a professionnal CEO. Jisoo, is the chef of the movie departement, casting the actors and giving them some acting classes when she can. Lisa and Rose putted themselves respectively head choreographer and head composer to be sure they will mostly do what they're the best at and love to do: create new choreos and new songs for the company signed groups and soloist.

I'm for my part chef of the computing support departement, giving the best I can to maintain the hardware and the software at the best level of fonction.

Today is a big day, I have to defend my new material command, witch is a big set of servers. I have a professionnal meetting with Jennie early in the evening.

- Well Y/N. What do we gain in working efficiency buying those big servers? By the way how many did you said we need?

- 3 at least. One for the DHCP, one for saving the datas and the last one as a back-up for the second.

- Well you know how it work Y/N, that's why I gave you the job. Not because you are Rose's husband.

- I know Jennie, you don't have to defend yourself on that everytime. And you know that if I was not sure of myself on us needing those servers, I would not be defending that big change for the computing departement.

- That's what I like about you. You always make good decision. I trust in that. But the company is just starting we will be short in money if we do that right now.

- See that as a investment for the future of BP Entertainement. We need a good set of server to protect our creative ressources and the software security will gain in level with that.

- I know what we could gain Y/N. It would be for the best, but right now we can't have that much of material, could you just buy one server to start your work.

- Well we could do that but the fact is that one server would not be enough alone. Two for the start at least could do it.

At that moment Jisoo knocked at the door.

- Come in Unnie!

- Do I interupt something?, Jisoo said with a worried look.

- Yeah but it doesn't matter Jisoo, I said, you seems to come with big news!

- Yes I am! Guess who's company is going to make a big step on the movies realm with two actors taking a leading role, a group singing most of the OST of the movie and having a dancing scene who needs a choreo.

- Our company?! Who are the chosen ones?

- Kim Yunjin and Choi Sojeon, respectively as lead male and female role. The group will be Ganghan.

- Really! They have just one year of career, how could that happen so fast.

- The good work of Lisa and Rose, I guessed smiling.

- Yeah your right Y/N, Jennie said smiling at me. I'm gonna treat them a good meal for lunch tomorrow.

- Can I join, Jisoo said.

- Of course, Unnie. Y/N, will you be my guest to?

- Sure thing, but you still have to take that decision, Miss Kim, I said insisting on the polite tone of my sentence.

- Well...

- And so did she said yes?, Rose asked.

- Well she took her time... but yeah, she said yes!

- Congratulation, oppa!, Rose said getting up from her place on the sofa to come and kiss me on the lips.