CHAPTER 32

Gavirill attacked the rogues with his word, killing them with no emotions and so easily that many rogues looked at him in horror.

James had to turn into his wolf to attack the rogues along with his trained warriors who were also killing with no remorse.

"I would kill you and your mate just like you killed our queen's mate." The rogue growled as he dodged Gavrill's sword and kicked him in the hand making him lose his sword.

"All the best, pup." Gavirill smiled while holding his fist before it could collide again with his arm and twisted them behind his back.

"I would take my sweet time to kill you." Gavirill took out his small sword, bent the rogue down on his knees before passing the sword from his thigh to the ground, loving how he screamed in agony.

Alexander chuckled before grabbing the head of the wolf and disjoining it from his body and throwing the head at the other wolves.

Alexander was so loving this, he was starving for these feelings, he inhaled and loved how much sorrow, remorse, pain and frustration was in the air. He could taste the feelings on his tongue.

He didn't know about anybody else but he sure as hell is loving this fight, the adrenaline rush it provides him with.

He sank his teeth on the neck of the wolf before tearing the wolf apart.

"You are the devil." the wolf in front of him growled before shifting into his wolf and attacking him again.

"Indeed I am. Didn't your momma teach you to never, I repeat never, to piss off the devil?" he looked at the rogue with a bored expression before snapping his neck.

"If our mother was alive then we wouldn't be taking revenge from you." The rogue attacked Alexander again but ended up dead within the blink of an eye.

"It's not my fault she is dead." Alexander glared at the wolves.

"Your brother killed our family for tiny reasons." The wolf charged at him but his body sliced into two pieces with air as gavrill sliced him with his sword.

"I killed nobody for no reason." gavril growled and the surface beneath their paws shook with the force.

"You killed queens mate for stupid reason." The wolf attacked Gavrill but Gavrill holded him in the air before smashing his sword right against his neck.

"I killed her mate to protect little wolves. They were forcing them to shift before the time."

"He did it to protect those wolves from some sickness. All the wolves who were taken to shift early had some kind of sickness. They would have died ultimately, why not just be useful for the experiments?" the rogue shrugged and looked at him nonchalantly.

Gavirill knew they were far too brainwashed to understand this but he still said. "Dying with sickness is nature's call, you are nobody to make the sick wolf die before time, before nature demands their soul. What he did was a crime. The death of him by my hands was justified."

He shook his head when the rogue growled and started attacking him again.

He kept killing, slaughtering them with no remorse.

He lost count of how many he had killed. How much time had passed.

Alexander watched as his brother was now bent on his knee with a sword in his hand looking lost in space with all the dead bodies laying around him.

James slapped the rogue who was bent down on the ground with a sword pierced in his thigh. "So that bitch witch had sent you?"

"Yes" the wolf hissed while gasping for air.