CHAPTER 18

Helene dragged Hande right from her room to an unknown destination. 

"Oh god, i have never seen him react that way ever. I don't know how to stop him anyway now" Helene rushed out making Hande impossible to understand what's really wrong.

"Is my mate hurt?" Hande asked silently.

"If he was, you would have felt it." Helene pointed out with a pointed look.

"Yes but still what's wrong?" Hande looked at Helene with a pleading eyes. 

"You can't feel?" Helene almost growl, not understanding Hande emotions at all. Noticing Hande had literally no idea what she is talking about, she sigh. "He is missing you babe, he needed you when you left and since you took hours coming back, he is almost losing his control over Luca."

"Who is Luca?" Hande curiously asked while looking at Helene back.

"WHAT?" Helene screamed but shut down when she heard a whimper followed by a earth shaking growl. 

"Why did you shout so much?" Hande asked with tears filled in her eyes. 

How could Helene scream at her like that?

"I am sorry. Luca is Gavirill Lycan honey. He heard you now. Please hurry up." Helene pinched Hande cheeks to cheer her up. 

Both the female hugged each other before making there way to the training floor.

 "Luca stop. You would make me burst out." Gavirill growled at his Lycan as he restlessly pulled his hand which was chained on either side of the wall. 

His Gamma chained him down to prevent him from following his baby like a lost puppy and drag her down on his bed and lick her whole, masking her with his scent.

He wonder when she would be back. Doesn't she feel the pain he is in? 

"I am masking our pain Gav. Please let me take control, i don't want to force you." Luca winces. 

Unlike other Lycans, Luca love Gavirill even when he doesn't give him control. 

"When was the last time i gave you control?" Gavirill pulled his hand with such a strange powerful force that his chain broke into pieces. 

"Century before, But now you are giving me" Luca growl and forced Gavirill barrier. 

"No, Luca understand" Gavirill tried his best to stop his Lycan from shifting and running after his mate.

"Mate. I want mate." Luca growled and just like that, his body started bowing in front of his Lycan. 

Gavirill eyes filled with horror when he watched Hande looking at him strangely. He heard her heart beat increasing. If she saw his Lycan she might reject him.

"Lucas, mate is here. Please don't do this. She would reject us if she know how much weak we are" Gavirill was almost begging his Lycan but Lucas was long gone. 

Gavirill watched as his baby took small steps towards him with eyes filled with tears. 

Tears of what? He had no idea. 

"Mates hurt" Lucas winces as he took all the control from Gavirill. 

His hand elongated into his Lycan with long sharp nails. 

His face changed and took shape of his Lycan. 

His teeth elongated into his canines. 

Lucas pulled the chain and tore them from his body as he watched his baby mate watched him curiously.