CHAPTER 35

"You know as much as i love the smirk on your face i want to enlighten you with a few things-things related to your mate" helene smirked as she turned around and looked at him, her waist was cupped by james arms.

"My mate's business is of no concern to you." he looked at her and growled.

He hated his mate's words from her lips. He would tear her apart for just taking her name from her filthy mouth.

"Oh my goodness, of course she is of my concern when I am the one who made her." she chuckled and looked at him, her eyes didn't even waver a bit.

"You really thought you would get a mate after my mother had sealed your fate with her blood?" James asked as he snuggled helene's neck, he was just triggering the trio, waiting for their reaction but it looks like they had more control over their emotions then he intended them to be.

"What do you mean by made her?" Kevin, who was so silent during the whole journey, decided to make his presence known.

"She wasn't born but created. I am the one who created her, made her go to that orphanage. I am also the one to make her go through every other single thing." helene said as she glared at him.

"She is human. You created her. Even if I agree with this, why did you make her?" Kevin asked calmly but inside his wolf already tore apart her body for even suggesting this, his pup made by some filthy witch.

He also knew this helene mother was the one who had come to wipe out helene memory and scent. He knows now to some extent she is telling the truth but still he let his calm posture interrogate further. He knew Gavrill had gone quiet again.

Of Course he had known he could never be bestowed with a mate after his curse was sealed by this witch but still when he got hande, hope had flickered all over his life but now knowing all this was a some fucked up act, he just wanted this discovery to be a mystery forever.

"What is the best way to make a wolf suffer? Take away their mate. " the queen witch stated. "You took mine, it would only be justice if I took yours. But how could I take away something which you never got the taste of? That's where the helene part came into."

"Of Course mother, anything for you. I had created her soul. I was the one who made her go into the orphanage, i wanted her to suffer and when you would meet her, i wanted you to feel disgusting for not being able to find her before but at the time when she did suide and was on death bed. But beta kevin made the plan twist. He came and stopped her from her cruel fate. My mother had to come into action to wipe out Hande's memory and mark her scent then we had to wait for several years to have this plan executed.'' Helene finished her sentence.

"You were there with me when I killed her mate. Why did you not stop me at that moment?" gavirill looked at her, for some reason, he doesn't feel rage anymore. Just empty. Hollow precisely.

"Cause he was good dead." James shrugged. "He was refusing to let us make an army from werewolves. He wanted to do experiments but not for making an army but for some unknown reason. He didn't want to cause war."

Everybody felt disgusted after his confession.

So basically gavrill was a pawn in this game.

"Why did you help in killing your own father?" Marcus asked, his voice was calm.

"Because she is not his daughter. I am his son. She is just a random witch who my mother adopted." James finishes his sentence while glaring at him. Helene just wasn't ready to answer her mate.

"Why did you make me kill him then? Why did you seal my curse?" Gavirill growled as he looked at all of them.

If only he could kill them this moment, but he has to wait for many answers.