Devising A Plan

Adria's POV

We were all sitting in the living room. Raph and I pouring over enchantments to find something to put an end to this hunter business. One thing we completely agreed on was that the family would not be dirtying their hands to protect us. We know they'd be willing but-we also absolutely refuse to let that possibility come to light.
Suddenly Edward bursts in the room looking concerned, staring dead at me.

"Adria, I think you have to consider that there will be no peaceful solution with these hunters, especially not with Jake,"

"What do you mean? We don't have to kill them; there's plenty of options such as a stronger mind control spell-"

"Adira he's obsessed, with YOU! He doesn't even care about you being a witch or him being a hunter, HE WANTS YOU! He wants to own you! He wants to kill us all for the sole purpose that we're standing in his way of owning you,"

I could feel my blood chill and my heart rate pick up. Jasper grabbed my hand trying to calm me down but, his rage was starting to surge as well. I could hear faint growls from everyone in the room, even Raph. Maybe Edward is right maybe this isn't a situation for peace but permanence.
But the idea of taking someone's life, even someone as twisted as Jake, seems so disgusting.....

"Darlin' I know your conflicted but when I comes down to family or that asshole, believe me that none of us would ever hold it against you or regret making that choice for you..... especially me,"

I looked up at my family and even though Jasper said the words, they all had the same conviction in their eyes, even gentle Carlisle & Esme.
Then I looked at Jasper, my love, the only person I could ever say owned me (body & soul)!

Maybe Jake was a lost cause, but he's still a person.... A demented, cruel, disgusting person- but a life is a life. I wish there was a way to go just erase this obsession-

Erase, Erase, ERASE- Yes that's it!

"There's a spell for that?"

"I forgot about you Edward, mind reading without consent is still rude,"