Mistifying the Hunters

Adira POV

Alright, this situation sucks ass- Raphael and I finally find happiness and these assholes think we're gonna roll over to their bullshit. HELL NO! NO MORE GLINDA THE GOOD WITCH HERE!!!

I was pissed and I wanted to protect my family, looking at Raphael, I could tell he felt the same way. Edward and Jasper could obviously tell that we were thinking/feeling something dangerous.

My sweet man tried to reason with me, "Darlin' I know your upset but, think about you do whatever your about to do. I don't want you to regret anything,"

Edward grabbed Jasper's arm and pulled him back; Probably realizing what I'm going to do.

Locking eyes with Raph, I tapped my wrist twice, a signal we developed when we younger after his parents were killed. We needed to escape- I had a plan to get rid of the hunters for good, but i needed the witch box back at the house. 

Raphael started to collecting energy- he would disable the weapons and I would disable the hunters. Being an elemental witch my magic would have greater effect on humans that Raph's would. 

The hunter's raised their weapons to fire again- but Raph beat them to the punch! Releasing a giant surge of energy towards them all of their vehicles, weapons, phones were all shut down.

Realizing that they were now at a disadvantage, they tried to flee and Raphael called for me to finish it, "Adira!"

Opening my palms up to the sky I released my own energy and it quickly charged at Jake's family. Not gonna lie, my inner sadist truly enjoyed watching them squirm like worms.

They tried to fight, to hold their breathes, but my spell had already taken place

They tried to fight, to hold their breathes, but my spell had already taken place. In the blink of an eye they became submissive- turning around and dropping all of their weapons. They slowly walked towards us, their eyes glazed over as they were absorbed in the haze I made.

Don't worry they aren't hurt, actually, their in a state of euphoria internally. Externally, they are now my willing puppets. 

Edward's head snapped over to me like he had whiplash, "So why didn't you use this before?"

"It takes a lot of energy and who knows if they have back up. They won't be complacent for much longer so we have to get them and all this crap back to the house so we can finish this, peacefully..... maybe with a punch in the throat as a parting gift."

Jazz, Emmett and Raph started cackling at that.

Moving quickly, Alice and Rosalie each loaded up the vehichles with Jake's family and we drove all four vehichles back to the Cullen house. 

Walking them into the basement where Jake was being held. As he saw me walk them in he started to panic, "What have you done you stupid bitch?! Those vampires of yours won't protect you forever- I'll kill them and break you like the slave your meant to be!!"

Jasper sped in but I could tell it was the Major that was in control. "You want to say that again boy? See I have so mighty good ears but, there's no way you would be foolish enough to threaten my woman and think you'll survive,"

I could see Jake's eyes widen in fear and as much as he deserved it, I knew Jasper would feel guilty if he ever hurt another human- even one as vile as Jake.

"Major baby, calm down. Let's go he's not worth your time."

He turned around and as we locked eyes I knew he realized what I was trying to prevent; How I was trying to protect his and Jasper's peace of mind. Stepping away he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into a searing kiss. He grabbed my thighs making me jump so he could speed us out of the room- straight back to my house. I know he wants us to be alone, he needs it, and I need him.

I can focus on the hard part  tomorrow, right now the only thing I care about is my mate and how much I love him.

A/N So I've decidied to resolve this plot a little quicker so I can jump into the twilight series. I feel like Adira and Raphael would play some amazing roles once Bella shows up and that would be awesome. I'm excited the semester is almost over and my creative juices are flowing!!!!!!