Cullens in Forks

Adira POV

Forks, Washington probably the wettest town in the country, barely any sun, and yet it's home; A home that I have found and built for myself. It's a small community where gossip spreads fast.

When I first moved here, it was like I was a circus exhibit; Everyone wanted to observe the teenager who lived by themself. How could a 16 year old girl afford to live on her own, in a nice house, and appeared to have no income of any kind. I understand the curiosity, but that does not mean I'm gonna open up like the gossip whores are Oprah!

 Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Adira Wright, I'm 16, and I'm a witch (to be more specific, I'm an elemental comjurer)

 It's a bloodline passed down through my family that's been traced back through medival times.  Now don't go, thinking it's all fun and games; Witchcraft of any kind is a commitment, your mind and body must be in perfect sync. For my craft specifically, one must be aware of at least basic science in order to perform anything past basic spells.
Witches are powerful entities, we are connected to nature and through that connection we are able to see, create, and manipulate life energy (aka our magic) Unfortunately I am the last witch of my family line.
Last year my parents were killed in a car wreck while driving home from Seattle. It killed me to lose them both, but I'm glad they went together. Witches,like many other supernatural species, have soulmates, and my parents had a love so deep I don't believe they would even attempt to survive in this world without one another. 

All supernatural species have mates and it's common to have interspecies pairings. I've seen witches pair with vampires, werewolves, demons,angels-whoever fate deems to be your match. I can't wait to meet mine. I haven't been with anyone because I've always felt that my mate should be the only one to know me in such intimate ways.

Well, let me get onto the more fun magical facts:

1st, my familiar, a magical being that partners with a witch as a protector and magical amplifier. In return the witch provides them with a permanent home,not only for them but their children as the witches successors will need familiars as well. I partnered with a young panther cub named Bageherra (Don't judge I was huge Disney Lover- Still am) when I was six and he's been my best friend ever since. Ten years later he has grown into my fiercest protector, he accompanies everywhere; Of course, I have to glamour him, I don't know anyone that wouldn't freak out seeing him in the middle of town.

 Ten years later he has grown into my fiercest protector, he accompanies everywhere; Of course, I have to glamour him, I don't know anyone that wouldn't freak out seeing him in the middle of town

He's not quite fond of the image I've given him for the world to see though:

You can imagine how annoyed he gets when everyone pets and treats him like a cub

You can imagine how annoyed he gets when everyone pets and treats him like a cub. As my familiar we are able to communicate through thoughts and he strengthens my magic when I need it; He's my best friend and my family.

Ever since my parent's death, its been Bageherra and I against the world. Speaking of the world, it's about time that I got back to it, more specifically back to highschool.

For once, I am not the center of attention. Apparently Forks is getting a brand new family, a prominent doctor, his fabulous wife and their five teenage foster kids. All the adults are gushing since a practitioner of his quality could find work anywhere, but his wife wanted a small town life. I believe their name is Cullen. I feel bad that these kids will be the new target on the Forks gossip forum.

Time Skip to School

Walking into the school, I see a crowd of students surrounding the main office. And as I pushed my way past, I got stares. From the boys they appeared lustful and from the girls it was envy and some admiration. If there are two aspects of myself that I take pride in, it's my looks and my brain.

Pushing my way to the front,I could finally see why there were so many people blocking the enterance; The Cullen kids were collecting their schedules- putting them on full display for the school and all their scrutiny

I could hear all the bullshit whispers on how hot they are, they could be models, and how it seemed that two of them were 'together'

Pushing my way through the crowd, I catch a glimpse of them. I paused to take a good look at them. The pale skin, Golden eyes, the regal somewhat stiff way the walk. One look and I could tell "well well Forks has vampires,"

The copper haired one looked up and snapped his head to look in my direction. I raised me hand and waved, "gifted vampires at that, welcome to Forks,"

 I raised me hand and waved, "gifted vampires at that, welcome to Forks,"

Glancing over the family again, I made eye contact with each one of them. They were certainly beautiful. The pixie haired girl smiled and waved at me, and I waved back. 
As I was about to walk away I made eye contact with the last boy. And he took my breathe away, from his wavy blonde hair, his chiseled jaw- he screamed sexiness and calm. Looking into his eyes, I could feel the bonds beginning to form.... he's my mate.

As he gazed back at me, he started to smile

As he gazed back at me, he started to smile. I guess he could feel it too.