9th Grade pt.1

Chester POV:
Me and Parker have been in the same class since Pre-k but in the middle of eighth grade when he started dating his girlfriend Ally so we haven't talked as much. She really doesn't like me but oh well I don't like her either so! WE EVEN. I decided to text Parker to see if wanted to hang out.
Chester:Hey I know we haven't talked much lately so I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?
Parker:Sorry bro but I'm going out with Ally.
Chester:Oh. It's ok have fun :).

OF COURSE HE IS HANGING OUT WITH ALLY! I feel so lonely since he my only friend besides my older sister, Chloe.

I threw my head onto my pillow turned over and started to cry. I missed Parker so much. This is the least I have seen him in 11 years.

Parker's POV:
I felt so bad for Chester because me and him almost never talked anymore. At school me and Ally where a perfect couple but outside of school we where the worst couple you have probably ever seen. We would constantly fight. I couldn't hang out with Chester because she didn't like him and she didn't want me talking to him. I was so done not being able to see Chester for almost a whole year. She was way too controlling so I decided It was over. So I texted her.
Parker:Hey Ally I'm sorry but I think this relationship isn't going to work out
Ally:Whatever I don't even care! I don't want you either and never did! GOODBYE!🙄
[BLOCKED]

I didn't really care that she blocked because this meant I could finally talk to Chester. I texted him to see if we could still hang out.
Parker:Hey since we haven't been able to I wanted to know if we could still hang out today?
Chester:Sure! But I thought you had plans with Ally?
Parker:Yea about that.....
Chester:Just tell me what happened when you get here :)
Parker:Kk! See you in a little bit

Chester POV:
IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!! I CANT BELIVE HE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE!!
You might be questioning why? WELL ITS BC WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT IN ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR! AHHHHHH!!!!!

[Time skip Parker gets there]

[Btw it's still Chester POV]

I heard a knock on the door so I quickly ran downstairs to the door nearly tripping on air
knowing it was Parker. As soon as I opened the door I saw him and quickly hugged him. He immediately hugged me back.

Third person [sorry🥲]
Parker:I missed you so much bro.
Chester:Same

When they let out of the hug they went into Chesters room to talk about the roach-Oh sorry I mean Ally.

Chester:So what happened?
Parker:Well I told Ally it was over and I felt she was constantly controlling me. She said she didn't care and never loved me then she blocked me.
Chester:Oh.
Parker:Yea.

They sat in silence for a second each one of them not knowing what to say.

Parker:I missed you so much I can't even tell you.
Chester:I think I missed you more.
Parker:Really?
Chester:Yep!
Parker:Well I think I did!
Chester:Nope I think I did!

They both started laughing at each other.

Chester:Wanna watch a movie?
Parker:sure