Date

A/N:Hiiiii! Before I start this chapter I just want to give all the credit to sevenseasoofbri19 for giving me the idea for this chapter!

Parker's POV:
Me and Chester where cuddling in my bed and then I had an idea. A date! We had never been on one. So I decided to take him on. I didn't tell him though because I wanted it to be a surprise. I looked down and saw Chester asleep in my arms. I wasn't tired so I just cuddled close to him and scrolled through Instagram. I then got a got a dm from someone.
Xx._.Xm311y_691:Hello!
Parkerhaj:Hi?
Xx._.Xm311y_691:I watch you and Chesters videos on YouTube.
Parkerhaj:Oh really?
Xx._.Xm311y_691:Yep! But honestly you should ditch Chester.
Parkerhaj:What? No! He is my best friend!
Xx._.Xm311y_691:So what! He will ditch YOU sooner or later!🙄
Parkerhaj:I don't even care what you think he is my best friend and my not ditching him! What's your name?
Xx._.Xm311y_691:Ally
Parkerhaj:ALLY?! IF THIS IS UPUR PLAN TO GET ME BACK THEN IT WONT WORK!
Xx._.Xm311y_691:YOUR WHERE MINE BEFORE HIM!
Parkerhaj:HE WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!
Parker:11 yours before you! Now leave me alone!
[BLOCKED]

What is wrong with her?!

Chesters POV:
When I woke up the next morning after I fell asleep I was expecting not being able to move but Parker wasn't in bed. I was so confused so I walked downstairs.
Chester:Parker?
Parker:I'm in the living room!
Chester:Oh ok!
Parker:Good morning bae!
Chester:Morning!
Parker:Sorry I wasn't in the bed this morning. I was planning something special.
Chester:Ohhh godddd what now?
Parker:You'll seeeee~
Chester:Okkkk~

I didn't know what Parker was going to do because he is always full of surprises.

[A couple hours later]

THIRD PERSON
Chester:Ok please tell me what your going to do!
Parker:Ok ok come.

He grabbed Chesters hand and brought him out to the car. They got in the car and drove to a little beach. No one was there which was perfect.

Chester:Why are we here?
Parker:It's a date!
Chester:Awwwww! Thank you so much!
Parker:Your welcome! For how long we have been dating we never went on a date!
Chester:I love you so much!

Chester leaned over and kissed Parker. Parker immediately kissed him back. After they let go Parker and Chester got out the car and started walking on the beach hand in hand.

They where standing in the water when parker playfully pushed Chester into the water.

Chester:BRO!

They both started laughing. Chester then grabbed his wrist and pulled him in.

Parker:AH! YOU-
Chester:That's what you get for pushing me in dummy!

They could barely talk since they where laughing so hard.

Parker:Why are you so cute?
Chester:Why are YOU so cute?
Parker:Your cuter!
Chester:Bro-I just realized...
Parker:Hm?
Chester:Your so hot.
Parker:No you are!

After a couple more hours of them talking and walking around the beach they got in the car and drove home.

Chester:You look so cute with your hair wet.
Parker:So do you!

Parker smiled at Chester and then began to ruffle his hair. Then Parker realized something.

Parker:Hey have you seen my phone?
Chester:Thisss?~

Chester held up Parker's phone.

Parker:Oh—thanks where did you find it?
Chester:Your pocket.
Parker:Wait what. How did you get it?
Chester:Let's just say magic.
Parker:Ok then-Can I have it back mister magic man?
Chester:Nope.
Parker:Wait what?

Chester ran to his room with Parker's phone still in his hand.

Hiiiiiiii! This is the longest chapter I've done so far! Tell me what you think about it! I'm working on the next chapter so it should be out in about at 3 hours. 5 at the most.

And Im listening to music while writing this and 'Born This Way' by lady Gaga and 'Dear Future Husband' came on💀. And while I'm writing this 'All To Myself' by Dan+Shay came on 💀. BRO. Anyways make sure to tell me what you think of this chapter!

Word count:708