10th Grade pt.1

Third person

Chester was getting something out his locker when Mike came up to him.

Mike:Well looks like your little boyfriend isn't here to save you isn't he?
Chester:What? *turns around*
Mike:*pushes into locker*
Chester:DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!
Mike:That's what you get for being gay!

Chester POV:
What?! How did he know that?! The only person I told was Parker? Did he tell Mike? Probably one of the most homophobic people in school?! I quickly got my stuff and quickly went to Parker's locker.

Chester:Hey bro!
Parker:Oh hey! What's up?
Chester:Did you tell Mike I was gay?
Parker:No why would I? That's our secret.
Chester:Well because he came up to me and pushed me into my locker and said 'Well looks like your little boyfriend isn't here to save you!' and 'That's what you get for being gay!'
Parker:Bro what is wrong with him?! Did he do anything's else?
Chester:No just that.
Parker:I'm about to beat him so hard he won't be able to walk for a week!!
Chester:No really it's ok! Don't worry about it!
Parker:It's not ok he literally is being mean to you for being gay! That's ridiculous!
Chester:Ok.....
Parker:Trust me, being gay doesn't make a difference you are normal just like everyone else!

[Third person]

Chester smiled at Parker and Parker smiled back.

Parker ended up finding Mike not far from where him and Chester where standing.

Parker:DUDE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

Everyone looked at the two boys

Mike:Awwwww how sweet Chesters little boyfriend came to stick up for him how sweet 😂
Parker:SHUT UP! SO WHAT IF HE IS GAY! HE ISN'T ANY DIFFERENT FROM ME AND YOU! WE ARE ALL HUMAN NO MATTER WHAT! AND IF YOU WANT TO BE SO MEAN TO HIM YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN TO ME BECAUSE BISEXUAL!
Mike:Ohhhhh well look here two gay ones! Which means two to beat up!
Parker:You can hit me all you want but don't touch him!
Mike:Alright then

Mike punched Parker in stomach so hard that Parker fell to the ground. Chester was behind everyone so he couldn't see what happened but knew it was something bad because everyone started laughing. They all  walked away with Mike and it cleared up. Chester got to the front and saw Parker laying on the floor.

Chester:OMG ARE YOU OK?!
Parker:Y-Yea.....
Chester:Parker what did he do?!
Parker:He just p-punched me in the s-stomach it's n-not that b-bad.
Chester:Yes it is!

Chester helped Parker get up and brought him to his locker(Chesters locker btw:)) They sat there with their backs against the lockers.
Chester:I'm so sorry
Parker:What why? I should've listened to you but I didn't I should be the one apologizing.
Chester:No if I wouldn't have been part of your life this would've never happened!
Parker:Chester! Listen! I'm so glad you are in my life. You warned me but I didn't listen to you and I got hurt. This is none of your fault!

Chester started to cry.

Parker:Come here!

Parker hugged Chester close as he cried into his chest.

𝟏𝟖 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें