What happened at the house

Third Person
They drove to his parents house and when they got there Parker clearly saw Chester was a nervous wreck.
Parker:It's gonna be ok.
Chester:What if they make me stay?
Parker:Trust me it will be just fine.
Chester:Ok.....I'll be right back,hopefully.
Parker:You'll be fine I won't let anything hurt you!

Chester looked at Parker and smiled. He leaned over, kissed Parker and the got out the car.
Chester walked up to the door. He hesitated for a second then opened the door!
Chester:Mom? Dad? I'm here!
Mrs. Heather:WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING! MOVING OUT THIS HOUSE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME?!
Chester:I-I'm sorry.
Mr. Ben:YOUR MOM IS RIGHT WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?!
Chester:WELL YOU AND MOM NEVER STOP FIGHTING AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM GAY! I AM! AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR THINK! WHAT MATTERS IS IF IM HAPPY! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!
Mrs. Heather: What did you just say!

She slapped him across the face then pushed him onto the ground.

Mrs. Heather:THAT WORD WILL NOT  BE USED IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!

Chesters dad kicked him in the stomach and told him he had 5 minutes to get off his property.

Chester quickly got got up and ran to the car.

Parker:Are you ok?
Chester:Just drive...
Parker:Ok...
Chester:I'll explain when we get home.....
Parker:Ok baby.

Parker's POV:
I saw there was something wrong with Chester the second he got in the car. He was hiding his face. When we got in the house he started to have  a panic attack.
Parker:Are you ok?
Chester:P-please don't h-hurt M-me~
Parker:I would never hurt you!
He quickly wrapped his arms around me and cried. I let him and didn't ask what happened at his parents house yet. After a little while I realized he fell asleep. So I softly put him on the pile of blankets we fixed up since we didn't have a bed yet. I sat on the floor leaning my back against the wall watching him. After about 1 hour he woke up and looked at me.
Chester:Hey babe~
Parker:Hello sweetheart. How did you sleep?
Chester:Good.
Parker:That's good.
Chester:What time is it?
Parker:Uhm.....7:30(pm)
Chester:K, thanks baby.
Parker:Your welcome.
Chester:Come here~
Parker:Why?
Chester:Just come here dummy!
Parker:Ok,ok.
TEEHEE CLIFF HANGER!
By the time anybody reads this the other part will probably be out but if not it won't be long after! Hope your enjoying the book!