[12] Melanargia Galathea

This is the last day
I shall see the mallards
crying over Lake Iware.
Then shall I disappear
into the clouds.
-Otsu

🦋 💀 🦋

[December 23, 2019]

Matsukawa and Himari hadn't been able to have any alone time in 5 days, both consumed by work and preparing for the upcoming holidays. Matsukawa had been working at the funeral home non stop the past few days, today being his last day before he was off of work for 2 weeks for a vacation. Himari worked long shifts at the museum, giving tours and conducting research, as she was going to be off of work until the New Year- but still needing to work in the morning tomorrow. After both finishing work today, and with Kenjiro working overnight at the hospital, the two of them finally had time to spend with each other.

Entering Matsukawa's apartment, Himari took her jacket and boots off, hanging her backpack and coat up on a hook. Matsukawa did the same and took her gloves from her, placing them in his bag so she would have them the next time they were together. Himari rubbed at her red cheeks, trying to get rid of the cold feeling from them.

"Jeez I can't believe how cold it's been lately," she whined as she rubbed. Matsukawa laughed and held onto her wrists, pulling her hands away from her face. He kisses her chilly cheeks affectionately before kissing his way down to her ear.

"I know a great way to warm you up," he teased in a whisper, holding onto her waist and kissing softly at her earlobe.

Himari blushed faintly, knowing what he was implying but wanting to try and tease him as well. "Ooo, did you want to bake cookies? You said you were going to teach me how so I could make some for my family for Christmas!"

Knowing she was being playful as well, Matsukawa smiled and pulled away from her. "Yup, that's exactly what I meant," he replied, turning away from her and heading into the kitchen while whistling. He smiled when he felt Himari quickly wrap her arms around his waist, burying her face into his back with a giggle.

"Ah no, silly! I know what you meant I was just kidding! We can bake cookies tomorrow" she said- Matsukawa turned around and faced her, placing two fingers under her chin and tilting her head up so she was looking at him.

"Hm? What exactly did I mean then if not cookies?" He asked curiously, tracing along her jaw with his thumb.

"Sex would warm us up, right Issei?" She questioned with a bright smile, Matsukawa feeling his heart race at how warm and loving her eyes looked. He placed his hands under her ass and lifted her up, carrying her towards his bedroom.

"It sure would, Ari-chan. What made you think of that? Has sex been on your mind lately?" He teased, leaning his head down and kissing lightly at her neck while he carried her. Himari blushed and tilted her head to the side, giving him better access to her neck.

"It's been on my mind a lot. Every day since we first had it! I've wanted to feel you inside me again, Issei. I know it won't hurt this time so I'm really excited," she replied. Matsukawa let out a low groan and sucked at her neck, feeling his erection growing from her words and honestly. He sat her down on the bedroom floor and walked to his dresser and opened the top drawer, taking a condom out. When he turned around Himari already had her cream colored long sleeved shirt off, leaving her in just a cute pink bar while she struggled to unzip the back of her skirt.

Matsukawa smiled and tossed the condom onto the bed, approaching Himari and turning her so her back was facing him. "Eager, are we?" He hummed, placing one hand on her waist and using his other hand to unzip her skirt, the fabric falling to her ankles.