Proluge - The Impending Chaos

Before starting I will just write the name of the thirteen crowns with their titles(atleast those I know of)
1. Beelzebute - Master Seat
2. Astaroh/Azataro - The Heavenly eye
3. Behemoth/Behemolt - The Glutton Lord
4. Azazel Henri - Demon Police Chief
5. Amaymon - Cardinal chief
6. Paimon - Fairies master
7. Thunder Emperor - Baal/Barl
8. Gracia/Glasya - Dark Lord
9. Asmodeus Amaryllis - Head of Lust
10*. Barbatos Bachiko - The Undead Archer
11. Lord Bellial
12. Lord Sullivan
13. Lady Levi
(* Means candidate)
That is as far as I can remember if any mistakes have been done then please do tell me)

The Netherworld a realm where demons live. It is common knowledge to everyone that demons are well demons, a notorious race who are known for their mischief and misdeeds. Ruling over this unruly race is the Demon king the one being who gives shape to the netherworld and is the embodiment of the whole realm.

Well that was the case atleast a few centuries ago. The current netherworld is in turmoil and chaos reason the absence of a Demon king for the last few centuries. The only thing that is keeping the realm intact is the last Demon king's thirteen crowns and the three greats speaking of which let us take you to the latest Thirteen dinner at the Babel ( for those who don't know this is the place where the thirteen crowns meet for more reference watch S1 ep 13)

Babel tower,
Floor 665

Things weren't lively (if you would call the bickering between high ranking demons that) as usual, the numerous incidents being the reason for this. Now a few incidents and deaths here and there are pretty common and would be easily forgotten but that wasn't the case unfortunately.

The first was the supposed attack to destroy the Babylus Demon School while Lord Sullivan was away from the academy using a powerful tool from the Magical Tools Research Division. This showed that the one behind was cunning and had everything planned to destroy the rank system.

The second one was the incident at Walter Park where despite the security the Wlavaras prison was broken into and to top that every involved persons memory was erased.

 The third incident was the infiltration of the Babylus Demon school during the Harvest Festival which was done by manipulating Orobus Coco and his bloodline magic, Trauma.

The fourth was the disappearance of Amduscias Poro(Former thirteen crown member).
There was also one where Azz stopped Kirio from obtain something from the school's Magical Tools Research Division room.
These numerous incidents were no joke and were to be discussed in the current Thirteen dinner.

"These happenings are....... interesting to say the least don't you think so too Sullivan sama" said a voice which sounded oddly concerned.

"..." The regal looking demon was oddly silent.

AN:

Well this was it for the first chapter this is my first time writting a fanfic so any criticism or ideas are appreciated. Thank you and have a good day