Ch 2.1: The Realisation (Updated)

Up until now, the chapters were written from 200 onwards now the reason for his wicked phase will be given so we will go back to chapter 171 as that is the key point if you don't understand anything you can comment I will definitely reply

Babylus Demon School,
Royal One

Naberius Kalego is a very strict teacher,

"Let's make an original blend" said Lied with a mischievous smirk.

"He-He...Looking good" said Clara copying Lied's look while adding some karaage to the blend.

"Nee-san adding a devi-lizard will make the blend pretty nasty" said a worried Jazz.

"Who will drink this de-gozaru?" said an equally worried Gaap.

"Let's make Eggy-Sensei the scape- Glg!? Gllg!!!?" Lied couldn't finish as his sensei forcefully made him drink the nasty blend.

.....And an extremely fiendish man.

"Those damn troublemakers they are going out of line again" said the apparent dark lord of Babylus.

"Ha Ha.. It's because they succeeded sensei you have to give them some slack this time" said the boy with the blue hair.

"...Iruma, there are some important things I need to talk to you about" said Kalego seriously to which the boy in question just gulped.

"A first year reaching rank 5 is a very rare thing in the Demon world because of which you have to be much more vigilant going forward to do that you have to change your attitude towards many things and you need to look before you leap" he continued.

"I know sensei... I know and I also have a favor to ask of you" the boy said a bit determined

"Go ahead" he replied mildly amused by the change in attitude.

"It's true what you said that day I am like a clown who does things without thinking ahead, I act without worrying about the consequences..... but I am willing to change" the boy continued.

From the moment the being named Naberius Kalego was born the path he had to follow was decided. He belongs to the noble black dogs, who are the guardians of the netherworld. He is the guard dog of the Babylus demon school. He has always followed the path to his ambition diligently and had pride in himself but the amount of pride he was feeling from seeing his student's growth from the notorious leader of the misfits to the upstanding young man now was beyond that. This was the moment when he realized what the clan head meant by 'Take pride in the path you follow'.

"I am listening" he said taking in the foreign feeling of happiness in.

"Sensei you have taught me that a person should trust their teachers and familiars right?" the boy said his Egyptian blue eyes sparkling with self-realization.

"I did" he replied giving the boy his undivided attention.

"Can I count on you both as a teacher and my familiar in the path towards my ambition of saving everything that is important to me?" the boy said with unwavering eyes.

Kalego did something that not only surprised Iruma but himself as well. He ruffled the boy's blue hair with not a smirk but a rare smile on his face.

"Sure I will help you out with your greedy ambition" said Kalego still with the unmistakable smile on his face.

"Thank you sensei I will not let you down!" said Iruma with a smile of his own.

'Click' Hearing the shutter sound Iruma turned around and he was greeted with cameras in the hands of Jazz and Lied who were mumbling about selling it to some teacher and the other misfits being in shock and mumbling to each other over the rare smile on the Dark lords face.

Hearing the murmurs Kalego snapped out of the trance he was in and faced the misfits with his trademark scowl "Quite down you brats!"

"Eggy teach come on show us that smile once again, come on pretty please?" Lied said having recovered from drinking the original blend.

"......"

"W-Why is everyone moving away? A-And what's with that look sensei" said an overly terrified Lied.

"....."

"You Traitors come back her-!!" Alas Lied's pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Ah!!!!!!!!!"

.......And let's just say that Lied regretted saying those words for the rest of the day.

AN:

Did you like the chapter?

If you did then don't forget to comment and vote.

That's all for now bye~