Ch-2.2: Love and the Path of a Noble

Some more development here as well. These flashbacks are necessary and I will try to finish them in a few chapters, So without further adieu let's start~

Iruma was a miserable boy when he was in the human realm. His days were spent on surviving and working for his scumbag parents, so naturally the boy didn't knew about the term  love in the slightest. Living in the netherworld has changed that for him however as he has experienced the love of family and friends but he still hasn't felt the love between lovers like that of Kakeru and Rin's from First Love Memories.

Iruma's POV:

"Say would you call president a soulmate of yours" Lied-kun asked me this back at the royal one in a joking manner.

But this has got me in a turmoil.

"What is Ameri-san to me?" I asked to no one in particular.

I could not sleep so I started thinking

"She is more than just my senpai..., A respectable president who is devi-awesome... No that's not it! Geez Ameri-san making me so confused like that"

'Click' "What's this? Seems like Iru-boy can't stop thinking about his girlfriend" Ali-san said appearing out of the gluttonous feeder ring.

"Ali-san!! Like I told you that's not it" I said visibly flustered.

"If that is indeed the case then why do you sound so flustered and why do you keep on fidgeting your fingers under the covers" Ali-san said with a smug look on his face.

"Wait you can see under the covers!?" I said a bit terrified of my partner's power.

"Of-course I can there is nothing that the great Ali-sama can't do but leaving that aside lets talk about your girlfriend now and don't even think of changing the subject again" Ali-san replied flicking his finger at my forehead.

"Nothing escapes you now does it" I raised my hands in surrender,"That comment from Lied-kun has got me thinking about what Ameri-san is to me" I said resting my back on the comfortable couch.

"Ho-Ho could it be that Iru-boy has fallen in love" Ali-san said changing his outfit to that of Ameri while giving a dramatic pose.

"L-love?" I stuttered realising what Ali-san was implying.

"Well it is not that suprising you are a teenage boy going through many changes and attraction or should I say  love is one of those changes" Ali-san said this time while adjusting the new glasses on his invisible nose.

"Maybe but seeing her tomorrow for the session would be a bit awkward for me" I said feeling fuzzy inside.

"All jokes aside I think you should grab this opportunity to get to know her better and who knows you may also find the answers to your questions as well" Ali-san said in an encouraging tone.

".... You are right I will see to it tomorrow then thanks Ali-san!" I thanked Ali-san and went back to my slumber.

Devi line:

Ameri: 'Something came up so I won't be able to attend today's session'

Iruma: 'Sure. Another time then.' I replied with a sigh.

Looks like I won't be getting an answer today. As I was musing over this I heard a voice,

"I~r~u~m~a-kuuuun, we heard that your plans for today were cancelled so how about you accompany grandpa today" Grandpa said in a sing song voice.

"That would be wonderful, Thank you grandpa!" I said happy to oblige.

3rd person POV: