Chapter 9

Bea's POV

Today is Tuesday, a one boring day again, I got up did my morning routine including my morning skincare routine, dressed up put a light make-up and decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I'm about to enter the kitchen I heared Mom and Dad talking about me and dad's business partner's son -- Ken. So I listened to their conversation by hiding behind the wall I'm sure they won't see me here.

"I'm sure they'll have a very cute child, our daughter and Steve's son is literally a perfect match" Said my mom.

"Ohh yes my dear, but I want to have not just one grandchild I want to have.....maybe three and yes they literally are a perfect match" Pagsasang-ayon ni Daddy kay Mommy.

I scoffed because of that. And entered the kitchen with a fake smile.

"Good morning princess" My dad said with a smile.

"Good morning dad good morning mom" I said in return.

"So Bea do you have anything to do today?" He asked.

"Wala naman po, bakit?" I asked in return. Hoping that its not related to Ken.

"Good. Why don't you visit Ken since you doesn't have anything to do"

"But dad isn't he's the one who's supposed to ask me?" Babae ako dapat siya yung mag-aya hindi ako.

"Bea wag matigas ang ulo, and don't fail me this time"

I let out a deep sight. As if I have a choice.

"Ok" I said.

After breakfast they left for work or whatever they are going to do. While me, I'm trying to compile myself.

While sitting on the chair facing my make-up table my eyes landed on the picture frame on the corner right part of the table. And there I saw him again, the love of my life since was in college -- Maximus Xavier Cai -- akala ko plain attraction lang yung nararamdaman ko towards him but I was wrong.

I thought it was only the word like -- because he's the campus heartthrob -- but actually it's the word love but I heard that he had a girlfriend that time, I don't know if they are still dating until now, but hopefully they aren't together anymore.

Haysst. Kailan ba kita makikita ulit Max?

I got ready and head outside the house I'm going to Ken's restaurant. Ayokong sumunod sa daddy ko pero ayoko ding ma-cut yung credit card ko.

'You just need to make Ken fall for you Bea, kaya mo 'yon' Ani ng kabilang isip ko.

A few minutes later my car stopped in KS restaurant.

I stepped outside the car and head inside the restaurant.

I got inside and up roached Freya -- nabasa ko yung name tag nya.

"Hi, uh nandito ba si Ken?" Tanong ko. "I'm Bea his girlfriend" Dagdag ko pa.

Nagulat si Freya sa sinabi ko pero kalaunan ay ngumiti din siya bago sumagot "Opo nandito po si sir Ken, tatawagin ko lang po" Ani Bea.

Tinanguan ko lang siya.

Ilang minuto ang naka-lipas lumabas na si Ken. Kaya sinalubong ko siya.