❤️•1•❤️

}——————————————————{

-3rd person-

It was like any other day in the KDA penthouse. Our girls Ahri, Kai'sa, Evelynn, and Akali were all in the main living room which was connected to the kitchen.

As of now four girls had drama with the fans. This time one of them was harmed in a way. Evelynn casually hit someone who was trying to touch Ahri. Of course, the succubus would cause violence to protect not only her bandmates but her friends. This started bad rumors about the group. Saying how they were pretty but the worst people in existence, or how Evelynn used people cuz she wanted to see them suffer. That wasn't completely incorrect though. 

Evelynn is a demon, the only reason she is in the group of girls pretending to be a human is a hunt gone wrong. She was out hunting when a group of three girls got her attention. They were alluring and Eve decided to let her guard down, making her look human. With her deep magenta hair, black dress, and dark brown trench coat, she approached the girls. At the time she seemed in need but we all know that's not true.

"Eve! Let's go! We're going to be late!" Kai'sa yelled jokingly from the bottom portion of the penthouse.

"One moment Kai!" Evelynn isn't late for anything. But on this occasion, she was having strange feelings that threw the demon off guard.

Her heart was pounding as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror once more. 'Ignore it, Eve, just forget it and continue your day. You got this. You're a queen' She thought to herself, suppressing the feelings she got whenever she was within 50 feet of her bandmate, Akali.  She then exited her room and joined the other three.

They then got to their destination and did a photoshoot. One of the members, another singer was staring at Evelynn. The two kept doing that thing where you make eye contact, look away, then make eye contact again.

They were about halfway done with the said photoshoot "OK that's good for now, take a five-minute break besties you need it." the photographer shouts.

"Hey Eve," Akali walked up to Evelynn.

"What do you need, darling?" Evelynn said in a cold tone. This put Akali on edge a little.

"Can't I just talk to a friend? Anyway, I wanted to talk later...about...something," she said Sheepishly.

"Ooh, I'm intrigued. Why must it be so private?" Evelynn made eye contact with Akali. Her glowing amber eyes made Akali blush a little

"I'd just prefer it that way," Akali mumbled under her breath. Evelynn simply smiled.

"You know Rouge, you're adorable when you're flustered." Akali hid her face more, making the diva giggle.

"Come now darling, our break is over." Akali stumbled trying to follow up with Evelynn.

The girls finished their photoshoot and went back to the penthouse. Things were calm and Kai'sa, being the mother friend she is, began making dinner. But in a different location in the penthouse, Evelynn was having an experience.
The demon's heart was pounding, she felt Akali's presence come closer and closer to her room. Why was this happening? Of course, she didn't know. She'd be the last to know her feelings. Evelynn has only understood Agony, pleasure, and emptiness. Happiness and love are the last things she'd know.
*ding dong bitch*

"Come in hun," Evelynn sat on her bed with a Poker face as Akali opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Akali spoke, closing the door behind her.

"Just, thinking..."

"About?" Evelynn took a moment to think about her word choice.

"About how I don't know feelings.." 'Poor word choice Eve...but she's letting her guard down. Something she hasn't done in a while.'

"That's okay Eve, I guess there is no need for you to know other feelings...unless you're developing something and don't understand it," Akali said the last part shyly.

"Yeah...anyway what's on your mind, my dear?"

"Oh yeah- so uhh lately I've been catching lovey feels for someone...and I don't know how to tell them because I don't want to make things awkward..."

"Just tell him you like him, if he rejects you then that's fine. You can still be friends if you want. You're independent and don't need someone who doesn't see how amazing you are." Evelynn's tone was still cold. It was hard to tell if she cared or not.

"Actually...it's a She..."

"Darling, I don't care what gender they are, don't let them hurt you. So tell me, who is this girl?"

"You..." Evelynn's poker face disappeared, her face became red and her heart was pounding. 'What is this?' She asked herself. Akali came closer to Evelynn and caressed her face. "I like you, Eve"

Evelynn didn't reply in words, instead, she closed the gap between her and Akali and kissed her.

"I...I think I love you as well... I don't understand these feelings my dear" Evelynn broke away and tried to comprehend the feeling of love. Akali smiled, she understood Eve and because of that, she knew they should take things slow...or well, that's what she thought.
—————

Now it is nighttime, around 9:30 pm and Akali was playing video games. She simply wasn't going to bed anytime soon because video games make sleep schedules non-existent. The rapper suddenly realized it was midnight and yet couldn't sleep. She did what any person would do; go to your friend and ask to sleep with them instead. In this case, evenlynn is the friend in question.

She made her way to Evelynn's room and opened the door slowly. The room was elegant. Walking in there was the door to the master bathroom to the left. Directly in front was a large canopy bed. A vanity sat on the far end of the room and the left wall in front of the bed was a huge window. The window showed all the lights of the city, but it was night so velvety red curtains covered the window.

 She saw the diva sleeping and made sure she was quiet while closing the door behind her. Akali got near Eve and poked her slightly till the woman woke up.

"What is it now?" Evelynn groaned, rubbing her eyes half asleep. Her hair followed her fringe and covered her face.

"I can't sleep, can I sleep here with you?" Akali asked

"How would sleeping here be any different from being in your room?

"I won't be tempted to go back to video games?"

"Fine, come here you idiot," Evelynn said while moving over. Akali joined Eve and hugged her.
'what the fuck is this? ahh,' Evelynn was now confused about the affection she was getting. Her heart raced as she felt Akali hug her tighter. Evelynn finally collected her thoughts and went back to sleep, with Akali in her arms. For Evelynn, this was only the start of many new emotions. She doesn't know love tends to come with fear, anxiety, sadness, guilt, pain, empathy, and so much more. The demon only knew the suffering and agony of others and pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~

=Originally Edited by SunkinShipp=
^
A/N: THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND (they a real bad bich) :D

NEW A/N: my main reasons for re-editing this story are the cause of a pothole and undescriptive writing.