💝•11•💝

}——————————————————{

"Morning Kai!" Akali yawned, entertaining the kitchen.

"Morning Kali, sleep well."

"Surprisingly yes. I made sure to think about everything quickly, I forgive Eve, I understand her reasons now."

"I'm still processing it, I'm just worried for you." Kai'sa smiled warmly.

"Good morning girls!" Ahri entered the kitchen. She sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Should we wake up eve?" Kai'sa asked.

"Well, she's upset, we'll give her time and space. When she's ready she'll come to us." Ahri replied.

"Do you think she hates me for following her?" Akali felt sudden guilt.

"She probably doesn't care about that fact, don't worry about it, Rogue. Wanna do a morning workout? Forget about negative feelings for some time?" Ahri attempted to make things ok.

"Breakfast first you two!" Kai'sa called out.

The three had breakfast and went into their workout room. Around 2 hours passed and now they were sitting in the living room. The three have changed into clean clothes by now and are watching random shows. It was rather quiet without the diva, or the tension was there. Evelynn probably felt the pain and guilt from last night. Kai'sa felt some relief knowing Akali forgave Eve, same with ahri. Ahri also knew Eve couldn't stay mad at Akali.

"I'm going to check on Eve, it's almost noon, and I'm getting worried for her," Ahri spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Don't die up there! I heard a lot of glass breaking last night." Kai'sa called out.

"I'll be fine don't worry." Ahri walked out and went upstairs. Once she arrived at Eve's room she knocked and opened the door.

Ahri saw the Diva sleeping, she looked like a mess, and her room was messier. Mirror shards littered the desk and floor. Ahri looked over to Evelynn once more, her face half-covered with the blanket and badly taken off makeup. Mascara stains still appeared even though Evelynn attempted to clean up last night.

"Eve," Ahri poked the woman. "wanna wake up?"

"no..." Evelynn groaned, covering her head more.

"Don't you want to see your girl- Akali though?"

"She's not mine anymore she hates me," Evelynn started tearing up again.

"...She doesn't hate you, she actually wants to talk to you."

"I screwed up with her, I'll stay in here till I find a way back to the outside world."

"Evelynn, you're not going back to your old ways, give yourself another chance, come on." Ahri tried cheering the demon up slightly.

"Give me a moment then, My heart hurts."

"ok, love you, Eve, no homo though"

"Love ya, no homo" Evelynn mumbled as the fox left the room.

Ahri rejoined Akali and Kai.

"Kai'sa I'm just saying! I could buy a month's worth of ramen and it will be like, $15. I can afford it!" Akali argued with Kai'sa.

"Kali, it's not healthy though. Maybe if you found a way to make it healthy," Kai'sa was cut off.

"What in the world are you two fighting about?" Ahri said.

"I just want more ramen." Akali simply said.

"Yeah no, just go get some at a restaurant instead," Ahri demanded.

"Is Eve ok? Last we saw her she was...well invisible and scary." Kai'sa asked Ahri, changing the subject.

"Yeah, she's calmed down. I think she's experiencing emotional pain, she doesn't know how to handle it but it's fine." Ahri sighed, thinking about the demon. "She will come out of her room, just be sensitive when she does."

"Did she say anything about me?" Akali innocently asked.

"Yes, she thinks you hate her. Cheer her up somehow ok?" Ahri smiled, earning a nod from Rogue.

The three continued to sit around the living room, watching numerous Netflix shows. Until they heard a small click of a door closing. Followed by Evelynn shortly making an appearance.

"Evie!" Akali said happily. Evelynn felt her sadness and anger creep up. The demon showed no emotion like usual.

"I come to say I'm fine, I'm going back to my room now," Evelynn started walking back till she was stopped.

"Eve wait! Please" Akali ran up to the demon, Evelynn faced her as she got closer.

To Evelynn's surprise, Akali ran up and hugged her, arms around her waist.

"I don't hate you, Eve. I love you still." Akali said in Evelynn's chest.

"Rogue...I'm sorry." Evelynn choked, holding back tears. She turned around and hugged Akali back.

"I forgive you! Yes, it was kinda wrong what you did, but I think you deserve another chance!" Akali pulled away from the hug, looking Evelynn in the eyes.

"Please stop, you're giving me feelings I'm not used to. Let's just...go to your room." Evelynn held back any tears and walked to Akali's room.

Once the two arrived at the room they sat on the bed. Evelynn faced rogue, feeling a small amount of emotional pain.

"I'm sorry rogue...going so long makes me out of control, I was just confused." Akali held Evelynn's hands.

"It's ok, I forgive you." Akali gently swiped a piece of hair out of the demon's face. Evelynn gave a weak smile before hugging Akali once more.

"I'm going to rest here, I'm still tired."

"What's wrong with your room?"

"Eh, I may have broken a lot of things in a pit of rage." Evelynn smiled awkwardly.

"My demon was angy last night? At what?" Akali teased her, giggling.

"Myself rogue, now let me rest. We can do stuff later tonight." Evelynn said, still smiling.

"I like it when you smile, rest well. I'll be downstairs."

"Thank you, rogue." With that, Akali left the room. Evelynn took some time to admire the room. The PC is set up with three monitors and a large TV for console games. This was completely different from Evelynn's classy room. She laid down on the bed, resting her eyes.

Though, before Akali went downstairs she went to check the damage in Eve's room. She opened the door and saw shards of glass everywhere. The usually made bed was messy. Larger pieces of glass were on the bed. 

'She must have a lot of cuts on her body cause of that..' Akali thought. Small pieces of glass were everywhere. She realized how many mirrors Eve had, She did have to make sure she looked good from every angle. Kali noticed some small blood stains on the bed as she walked in, slowly avoiding the glass. The rogue looked into the restroom, seeing the mirror with large slits that broke the said mirror. The rapper looked down at the counter noticing claw marks.

————

"You two...are so cute! I got pictures!" Ahri squealed at Akali who just entered the living room.

"I forgot you were here for that moment..."

"Want the pics or not?"

"Send them to me," Akali said, sitting back on the couch. Her phone soon buzzed from the images Ahri sent her.

===

edited