What if... Sara never got taken?

Sara's POV

I am a nervous reck right now, I am trying to figure out how to propose to Ava. Ava is the love of my life and tonight I am going to ask her to become my wife. About 2 years ago I saved her from Neron, and we talked about it. I never thought about marriage until I met Ava. I'm throwing up as I am so nervous from thinking about it. I hear footsteps behind me and I feel my hair get pulled back by my hopefully soon to be fiancé. "You okay, babe?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just need water and a breath mint." I tell her. She pulls out a bottle of water and a mint and hand them to me. "I love you so much." I tell her taking the mint and water.

"I love you too, babe." She says as I drink the water and chew the breath mint.

"I'm going to go outside and get some air, you just have a good time I will be right back, okay?" I ask her, she nods and leaves. Little did she know I was going to talk to my mom in Central City. I open a portal in front of my mom's apartment and I knock. She opens the door and instantly pulls me into a hug, I hug her back and chuckle. "Hey, honey. What are you doing here?" She asks me as we pull away from the hug and she invites me in.

"Do you have it?" I ask her, she nods. She leaves for a minute and comes back with a ring box. She hands it to me and I open it. I smile and she starts to get teary eyed.

"Mom, are you okay?" I ask her and she just pulls me into a hug.

"I can't believe you are proposing to Ava, I really hope I get to meet her soon." She tells me pulling away. I chuckle and nod.

"Of course you can meet her, after I propose I will let her know she has to meet you." I tell her and she nods.

"One question before you go" She tells me I hum in respond to hearing her. "Why are you dressed like that?" She points to my outfit.

"Oh, the legends and everyone are in the 1960's." I tell her, she looks absolutely shocked. "Did I forget to tell you I am a time traveler?" I ask confused.

"YOU TIME TRAVEL??" She yells asking me. I nod.

"Mom, I love you, I got to go before the legends destroy time again and propose to Ava." I tell her I hug her one last time before I turn around and open a portal a few minutes after I left.

I walk though the portal and I run into Behrad, literally, I am looking at the ring and crash into him. "Sorry, B, I got distracted" I say helping him up.

"It's oka--, IS THAT AN ENGAGEMENT RING?" He yells asking me I put my hand over his mouth and nod.

"Yeah, I'm proposing tonight." I say and a few moments later Ava comes outside looking for me.

"Oh, there you are babe, I was looking for you." She says and I quickly hide the ring behind my back. "What are you guys doing?" She asks.

"Just talking, you know fates, looms." Behrad tells her I nod.

"Oh okay. Babe! Charlie is going on." She tells me I smile at her and let her pull me by my arm into the building while I take the ring from behind my back and put it into my pocket. I'm letting her pull me into the building and to the rest of the legends. I sit down in the booth and Ava sits next to me, I face her and pull her down to lay on me. She gladly accepts seeing as she is tired.

Ava's POV (Not for long though)

I am yawning as I sit in the booth with Sara, she sees this and pull me down to lay my head under her chin. I gladly do so seeing as I am tired and Sara isn't usually into PDA in front of the legends. I nuzzle into her neck and I feel her smile as I close my eyes trying to rest. I hear a photo snap and see Zari with her phone out, I groan making Sara laugh. "Come on Z, I thought we were friends." I tell her.

"We are it's just you and Sara look really cute right now" She giggles. "I'll send you the photos I have of you and Sara, most of them are snapped when you aren't looking."

Sara laughs while I burry my head back into her neck closing my eyes again. I feel Sara wrap her arms around me. Sara chuckles when she feels me nuzzle into her neck more. I love this women with the whole heart.

Sara's POV

I feel Ava nuzzle into my neck more and I chuckle. I am going to marry this women, I want to marry this women. I regret so much in my life but the Legends and Ava are the 2 things I don't regret.

10 minutes later

Ava fell asleep on me and I saw Zari snap a few more photos when she thought I wasn't looking. I was talking with the Legends and slowly moving my hand up and down Ava's side. Ava slowly stirs taking my other hand that's under the table and hold it in between both her hands. I smile and look at my hand and then at Ava. She slowly starts to pull off of me but I stop her with my other hand. She looks at me but I am talking with the legends as she stares at me. I feel her eyes on me but I don't care, It's Ava. She tucks her head underneath my chin again and nuzzles into my neck. I smile again while I continue talking with the legends.

As we are talking I feel Ava put her hand on my thigh and slowly move up. I move a bit and I feel her smile while keeping her face tucked away so the legends can't see her face. She stops her hand at the top of my thigh and starts rubbing her thumb over my thigh.

The legends are having a conversation so I take this chance to talk to Ava. "Hey babe?" I whisper to her. She hums against my neck telling me she heard me. "Can we get going with the legends I'm tired?" I ask her she nods and sits up. "Okay legends, time to go back to the ship, someone help Nate he's to drunk." I say and Ava stands up and gets out of the booth and I follow. She grabs my hand and we start going to the ship. We walk outside and Ava takes my arm with her hand still intertwined with mine I smile. She looks up at me when I stop us.

"Ava" I say. I get down on one knee. All the legends are watching stopping in front of us. "Ava, you are the love of my life, I love you so much you make me so happy." I start, but I stop as I see Ava has tears in her eyes. "I love you so, so, so much and I want to make you as happy as I am with you everyday." Everyone is watching including strangers that are just passing by. "Ava Sharpe, Will you marry me?" I ask her.

She slightly nods, "Yes! I'll marry you." She says, letting out a wet chuckle. I stand up and slip the ring on her ring finger on her left hand and kiss her. The legends are cheering, even Charlie. I put my hands on her waist and pull her closer not breaking the kiss. We have to pull away for air. She hugs me so tightly and I hug back. After we pull apart, all the legends come running over hugging us both and finally one big group hug. Everyone pulls away and Ava takes my hand other hand this time and admiring the ring on the other one. We start walking again and I say, "It was my mom's ring." She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

Back on the ship in The Captain's Room 3RD PERSON POV

Sara and Ava are getting into pajamas in there room. Once they are all settled they get into bed. Sara lays on her back and Ava nuzzles her nose into Sara's neck before planting a small kiss there. Sara wraps her arms around Ava and smiles. "I love you so much, Aves." Sara says, planting a kiss on top of her head. "I love you too, so much." Ava says as she intertwined their legs and Ava starts moving one leg up and down Sara's leg. "Goodnight Fiancé." And all Ava can do is smile at that word. "I like that word." She tells Sara. "Yeah, I do to... Buttttt- I love the word WIFE more." Sara says as Ava takes Sara's hand and fiddles with Sara's rings.