Party

Sara's POV SHORT CHAPTER WARNING! SMUT!

All superheroes are taking a break today to have a party that Barry and Iris are throwing. Everyone's going to meet Ava this is going to be great. "Legends! Let's go!" I say in the intercom.

"I think they are coming babe." Ava tells me.

"Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't hurt to push them." I retort. I walk over to her and kiss her on the cheek and grab her hand pulling her to the exit of the ship. When we get there, we wait a few minutes before everyone comes and we go to the party. (Zari, Nate, Ray, Amaya, Jax, Stein, Sara, Ava.)

We arrive at Barry and Iris' loft and knock on the door. Barry opens up and greets us, he lets us in. I grab 2 beers and pull Ava to a corner of the party. We start talking until Oliver and Felicity show up and walk over to us. "Hey guys, Ava this is Oliver and Felicity. Oliver and Felicity this is my girlfriend Ava Sharpe." I introduce them. Ava shakes Oliver's hand and Felicity pulls her into a hug.

"How's life in the time machine?" Felicity asks us.

"Not bad, we just screw up then make a bigger problem to cancel out the other problem then fix it." I tell them and hug Ava close with my arm around her waist. We continue to talk for a while then they leave to say hi to everyone else. It's around 9 PM and everyone is having a good time. Nate and Amaya are making out in the corner. Stein and Ray are talking to Curtis about science. Jax and Zari are talking, while Barry and Oliver play beer pong. Everyone else is just talking and dancing/drinking. I introduced Ava to everyone and now me and Ava are making out in the corner. Ava is a little tipsy after having a few shots and a few beers. She tastes like alcohol, we continue to make out. Eventually its time for everyone to leave, we all go back to the Waverider and sit and hang out until its time to go to sleep.

I have a very high tolerance to alcohol so I'm pretty much sober. Me and Ava get into bed after changing. I lay on my back and Ava straddles me. "Babe? What are you doing?" I ask her. She leans down and starts to kiss my neck, I let out a moan as she sucks on my pulse point. I'm letting Ava take the lead on this one. Ava takes off my shirt and then sits me up her still on my lap. We continue to kiss until Ava breaks away to take off her own shirt. She pushes me back down and starts to kiss down my body. She takes off my pants, so I'm only in my bra and underwear. She starts to rub me through my underwear, I moan loudly. "A-Ava... I'm clo-close." I manage to get out.

Ava stops rubbing me and smirks, I'm coming down from my high. She sticks her hand in my underwear and moves through my folds.

And you know what happens next

Sorry for the short chapters today.