Peter 5:8

Resident evil has taken over my brain but that's okay because some good ol fashioned bi Loki is here to drag me back to marvel.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Peter sprints to his window slipping his fingers in next to the textbook he left to prop it open. Quietly sliding through the gap 

“Peter!”

Don’t shriek. Don't shriek. Don't shriek.

“Felicia, what are you doing here! It's past curfew what if they did checks.”

“First of all hypocrite, second of all follow me,”Felicia grabs onto Peter’s arm, “and keep quiet.”

Felicia quickly looks down the hallways and pulls Peter running towards the back door. Peter wisely decides to keep quiet because holy crap it is past curfew and they are in the halls.

“You know if we get caught I’m absolutely blaming it on you.”

“Wouldn’t expect anything less. Now keep quiet”

    As the duo come to a door leading outside Felicia slows down the quick pace to quietly go through the old door. Everything seemed to blur together until Felicia finally stopped running.

"You gonna tell me why you dragged me out here now"

Felicia seemed to straighten her back and spread her grin wide like a cat who knocked over your expensive flower vase.

"I found you a teacher" 

Peter's jaw went slack, eyes going unfocused before coming back. "You didn't have to do that."

"You don't need to waste your time trying to wear down those old people anymore. I'm helping you. At least give him a chance."

"Alright. What's his name"

"Shang-chi"

Hope you enjoyed! Reminder I have a discord server that is general fandom chat and specific for this universe.

Your Host,

Jay