Chapter 4

If I would have know weapons class was going to go so easily for me, I would have skipped the class all together.

Martin had Alpha studies so Johnny went to class with me. Actually more like let me get lost then show me where the outside playing field was. Once we arrived I could believe what I was seeing, it looked like something out of karate kid. Kids lined up side by side doing moves one by one. Peering over at Johnny he smiled watching everyone. Seriously this was what they called weapons training?

"Come on." Johnny grabbed my hand and lead me over to a big burley man.

"Sir." He turned and looked down on me. He must have been 6'5, a sharpe jaw and brouting forhead, he reminded me of grumpy from snow white. Johnny bowed and I followed right after, "Sir, this is Dallas Don."

"Hello Sir." I extend my hand out to him, in a flash he shook my hand adding more pressure then needed, and for an instant it felt like he was trying to dominate me threw a hand shake. Smirking figuring out his game plan I exceeded more pressure to the hand shake. I met his eyes and didn't back down, he smirked himself. "Welcome Dallas, my name's Justin Tevis, I'm the enforce of the Midnight Pack, and weapons instructor." Releasing his hand I looked around curiosily.

"If your apart of the Midnight Pack why are you the weapons instructor for both packs?" I didn't know my thoughts had been spoken out loud. Covering my mouth quickly after I had spoken, I heard him chuckle.

"Quick little thing are you?" He looked from me to Johnny smiling.

"You should see her reaction timing and counter defense." Johnny unconsciously rubbed his arm.

Justin looked down on me picking up his brow questioning and curiously. "To answer you question young lady, both packs have a treaty. I work here teaching the young students from both packs." He gestured to the kids lined up. "Our trainings spread out." Pointing to the back you could see a different group training with Wing Chin Wooden dummies. "The first group you see here in lines are my level 4s they're the beginning, my second are over there with sparing against each other with the wooden pole, they are my level 3s." He pointed around the field as I followed his slender finger. "My level 2s are the ones on the wooden dummies and my pride and joys are in the gym over to the back, those are my level 1." His smile spread wide when talking about his level ones.

Nodding my head and looking around you could see the different level of weaponry from these people. Getting a twinge of excitement i looked around for the knives. Justin must have noticed because he cleared his throat.

"So do you have any questions?"

"Yea where are your knives?" My palms started to sweat from anticipation.

"Well let's take you to the testing arena and find out where to place you. " he motioned for me to follow him. Johnny took a step forward walking off in a separate direction but Justin called him over as well.

"Cool I get to see what level skill set you are."

Smiling I chuckled he looked genuinely excited to see where I would be placed. Curiously I turned to look at him, "what level are you?"

Johnny smiled "Level 3, I'm working my way to level 2 though. Martin wants to make me Beta even though I'm the Packs next in line for a doctor."

"You can do that?" I asked.

"Yea actually if you have a sibling whos younger. I just so happen to have a sister who is younger and has the doctor trait. But then again I'll have to challenge the beta."

"Oh," I mouthed. As we followed Justin into the gym. Walking in the gym, you could feel a thickness of energy. It felt heavy like someone was staring you down, it was thick and difficult to breath. And the smell, oh god the smell, like a guy fresh out of the shower, the smell of axe and cologne was heavy with a fresh wooded pine smell. Inhaling deeply my mouth started to water, my body becomeing hot to the touch, making my skin clam up with a thin layer of sweat. An uncomfortable pressure build up in my southern region.