Chapter 6

Large hands pressed softly against my inner thighs, his palms were rough and warm the tingling sensation spread everywhere he touched, while his thumb rubbed soft circles. My center throbbed with the thought of what his large hands were capable of. Laying flat on my back fully exposed to him on a bed that was unfamiliar to me, and I wasn't even freaking out, my breathing was light and calm. His face was covered, but that scent of wooded pin and rain was clear, he wore a cut off sleeve shirt and jeans that showed the massive bulge in his pants. Licking my lips I could anticipate what would happen, his hand moved further up my thigh to my center as he lightly caressed it with the tips of his fingers. My body gave an involuntary shiver, as a low moan escaped my lips.

He brought if face closer to mine, his breathing fanning my neck as he whispered in my ear, "Only I can make you feel like this." As he spoke his finger found there way between my lips as he push one finger in my entrance. Arching my back I gasped at the feeling, never had a man touched me before.

He must have known because he slowly started to move his finger in circles while gently pumping in and out. My hands gripped the sheet that I layed on as moans left my lips. The feeling was so good I didn't know it could get better. A second finger entered me as I gasped out in shock, his shoulders shook with a throaty chuckle, and whispered once again. "Your mine, this body is mine." He trusted his fingers in streaching me as I cried out.

Bolting up right in bed I was sweating from head to toe, as my body shivered horrible. What the fuck had just happened.......my center was soaking and my breathing quick like I had been running for miles.

So much for no dreams. I ran my hand across my forehead of the thin layer of sweat. I couldn't believe I just had a dirty dream....with him in it. How could I? I didn't even know him, barley met him once and yet here I am ,soaking between my legs. I groaned running a hand threw my hair as I fell back into bed.

Looking over to the bedside table it was 550, there was no way I was getting that extra 10minutes of sleep. Deciding it would be a better idea if I got up and started getting ready now I rolled over out of bed. Grabbing my stuff I opened the door heading to the bathroom by passing Laura door when I heard a light thud. I stopped at her door to listen and I heard it again then i heard her groan and cus under her breath.

"Stupid window if only I had a easier way." Then I figured it out. She was up to her old ways again, sneaking out at night and coming home just before everyone woke up.

Shaking my head I went to he bathroom and did what I had to do. Minutes seem to pass by when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Open up Dallas! Others live here too!" Sounded just behind the locked door. I smiled to myself having a brief moment of imagination, when I would open the door smacking her in the face...but sadly the door open to the  inside not the outside. Checking myself once more I ran my hand threw my hair. Today I'd wear a beanie, with my hair tucked into it, a grey an black pullover that reached just below my ass and black thick leggings with my boots. I had just finish so I opened the door to find an angry, and black eyed Laura staring back at me.

She looked me over once before speaking "Took you long enough, pft, I'm surprised with the rags your wearing." She pushed pasted me as I walked out and she walked in. I groaned once she slammed the bathroom door closed and I walked back to my room.

I couldn't wait till school started there were questions I wanted answered, and hopefully Johnny could answer them. Not being patient enough I ran down stairs where I could here my father rummaging around.

With my book bag in hand I stopped to find hip preping breakfast.

"Hey dad." I went behind him and gave him a hug.