Prolouge

This contains spoilers so be warned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Orario, also known as Labyrinth City Orario is the only city in the world that has a dungeon. It has a circular wall around the dungeon, in the middle of the city is the dungeon itself that looks like it reaches heaven's above.

In night Orario, people are bustling everywhere wanna know why? It's because this is the time where adventurers already leave the dungeon and came out to eat.

Lights are everywhere except an abandoned alleyway that has no lights in them, this is part of the Daedalus street. And if we go deeper in this dark alleyway, there's a person sitting in the ground with his head leaning backwards on the wall.

We can't identify if it's a man or a woman right now because of the lack light.

The not yet identified person groaned, and slowly opened his/her eyes slowly,
He/she thought that he/she was in hell for what he/she did, he/she slowly stood up and used his/her arms to touch the walls. He/she walk slowly to the light and when he/she did. His body also his feature's can now be seen, yes, that's right 'he'. He is a man with a height of 6ft, wearing a light brown long sleeved vest, a white polo underneath the vest, a black pants and a black boots being covered in half by the black pants. As for his feature's he has long black hair, a bandage covering his forehead and left eye, a moustache and a goatee, and a handsome face, even though right now he looks like a drunk, he still is a handsome drunk.

This is Eren Yeager, our Main character. And now he is heading over to a nearby empty bench, when he walked to get to the empty bench, people started moving away from him, Curious? Even though he is handsome, his eyes are a different story, an eyes that saw the horrible truth of the world, a tired man in life.
Before when he learned of the truth of the world. His eyes has a natural spark in them like a kid buying a candy. But now there's no more of it there, just darkness. When he reaches over to the bench he sit's down on it and recalled in his mind 'What Happened'.

He remembered that he got beheaded by Mikasa when he's almost reaching Marley with his army of many colossal titans. He remembered his talk with Armin, Connie, Jean, everyone connected to him.

He remembered his love for Mikasa, which just became a regret now that he is dead. He kept thinking when he asked Mikasa what he is to her, if Mikasa said 'I think of you more than as siblings, if I worded it correctly it's love'. He would've tried even harder to avoid his death and the rumbling may not have happened.

But Mikasa answered 'Family', at that time Eren was depressed and conflicted with the memories he received when he touched historian's hand. But maybe Eren asked Mikasa what is he to her because he was looking for something to latch on too.
Eren knew Mikasa's affection is different towards him, but he didn’t know to what level was the ackerbond manipulating Mikasa’s feelings.

Eren loves Mikasa and that's a fact when he talked to Armin in his mind before he died is a proof of that.

As Eren fix he's thought's now, he took  a look around the place he's in, it's definitely not heaven or hell either even he can guess that he is still alive right now, but how?

As Eren thinks about the answer to his question, in the corner of his eyes he saw a small white paper in his vest pocket. He reaches towards it and stare at it for a few seconds before opening it. He read the contents of the  letter inside and with each weird he read, his grip on the paper tightens. He Muttered in a low but powerful angry voice "Why?"

You maybe wondering why Eren is angry, it's because of the letter saying

Dear Eren Yeager
      You maybe wondering what's going on but I revived you 100 million years into the future, I didn't revived you in this last 100 million years because some of the people still remember the rumbling which you caused, I gotta say though it's takes a lot of determination to do what you did, even though you killed a lot of innocent people in the process, but removed the titans and the titans suffering from this world and made them human again I applaud you for that because you did a good favor for the world. But I don't forgive you for what you did to the innocent,s though. So, when you died you still are 19 years old right and that means you still have 4 years left to live. I'm going to give you the chance to live again but only 4 years. Goodluck on your future endeavors.

From Azraelle The God Of Life, Death And Rebirth

Eren finished reading the letter, even though he still is believing that it's not true. There is still a little hope in him that even though he can only live for 4 years, he will use that time to live fully, but become's angry again remembering that he, the madman who took the lives of innocent people in the process of the rumbling, got a second chance in life even though it's only 4 years. He leans forward and used both of his hands to cover his face, he breath slowly to calm his raging emotions going on his mind.
He calms down after 5 minutes.

He looks up again after putting his feelings away for now, and rested his head backwards to lean it in the bench. He thought about where the hell is he. When suddenly he heard a woman scream in the alleyway near a restaurant but because of the noisy surrounding no one heard her except him because of his exceptional hearing. He rushed there hurriedly thinking that maybe he can repent in this time by helping people out. And what he saw in the alleyway is a....

A drunk woman with red hair and wearing skimpy clothes. And three men trying to force there way in her because they think they can take advantage of her when she is drunk.This disgusted Eren much. So Eren rushed forward the man who is on the way of unbuckling his clothes. His companions who shouted at the man to look back, the man quickly turned back but was met by a fist to the face and fainted. Eren looks down at the man he knocked out and looks at him in disgust. The man's companions seeing their leader fainted reignited an angry emotion from them, they rushed forward to where Eren is and try to punch him but Eren easily dodge their fist because of his fighting experience and they are drunk, Eren puts both his hands up and Jabs his left hand to one of the man's companions face and follows up with a right hook to the jaw which a loud 'crack' can be heard in the alleyway the man who got punch in the jaw fainted immediately.  Eren look back and saw the last man stumbling backwards, cowering in fear and pissing his pants saying more like shouting "Im-im, n-no we-were v-very s-so-sorry, so ple-please let us go!"

"If I saw you again doing something like that" Eren turn his head away from the last companion of the man who he knocked out first and starts walking towards the red haired woman who is still drunk, Eren picked her up bridal style and walk towards the exit of the alleyway. But not without turning around again to look menacingly at the last conscious man and saying "I'll end you"

Eren looks ahead again to start walking to the exit of the alleyway not paying any attention to the answer of the last man who is conscious out of the three of them