Prolouge Part 2

No One's POV

Eren starts walking back to the exit of the alleyway he came through while carrying a drunk red haired skimpy wearing woman with his long sleeved vest covering her body in a bridal style,

When he walks out of the alleyway way he garnered quite an attention from the nearby people. Because of his appearance, people assumed he is very suspicious with the way he is carrying a drunk red haired woman and came out of the alleyway, but because of the woman's face is snuggled into his chest they can't see her face. If they saw her face they would freak out. I mean this red haired woman is none other than the Patron God of The Loki Familia, Loki herself.

Eren ignored the looks everyone's giving him right now, he just walk back to the bench he sat down a while ago.

He sat down on the bench and put Loki's head in his lap and her body on the bench.

Loki was still groggy from the alcohol she consumed a while ago, but she is not unconscious.

Eren, seeing her still groggy decided to take advantage of her while she is still groggy by..............

Asking for information of course, like where is he and etc. I mean he thinks Information like this comes with a price.

Eren ask his questions to Loki, and Loki answered his questions quite easily. He discovered he is in Orario, a place that has the only dungeon in the world, he learned of the different races, some history, Evilus and that the woman he saved is a God, honestly he was shocked to say the least but when he remembered the letter he calmed down thinking it should be a natural thing to have a God wandering around. And lastly a Familia and a Falna he also learned that Loki has a familia a high ranking one at that, any other person right now may show off to her to let them join her familia, but not Eren. Eren decided to ask his last question to Loki...

"Do you know of Eren Yeager? The Rumbling?" Eren ask a little hesitantly.

"Haaahhhh?! Who the heck is Eren Yeager? And Rumbling? What is that an earthquake?" Loki said still drunk.

Eren sighed loud with relief in his sigh when he heard that. He looks at Loki who is still drunk in his lap.

"What a troublesome goddess" Eren muttered to himself quietly.

Eren watched Loki sleep slowly in his lap. And soon he found himself also drifting to sleep.

(Morning Next Day)

Loki POV

"Ugghh" I groaned because of a massive hangover, probably because of the alcohol I drank last night, because I celebrated our win against Evilus.

Last night

Night

Memories from last night came back to me, I remembered the three men trying to force their way in me. I felt anger bubbling inside of me, while thinking of how to punish those men. I viewed my memories again, I saw the leader of the group I suppose took of his belt and clothes. I felt disgusted at them and anger at myself, how could I, Loki be taken advantage of.

Just when the leader is about to, ugghh just thinking about it makes me wanna puke. Then it all happened in a flash, I saw the the leader turn his  head back and his companions shouting at him to watch out, I look there groggily and saw a young man with long black hair, moustache, goatee and a bandage covering his forehead and left eye wearing a white polo shirt, with a long sleeved vest, black pants and a black boots. All in all I thought of him as a drunkard in Daedalus street. I saw him beat down those two men easily with hand to hand combat with proficiency. The last companion of the man pissed himself and cowered and beg for mercy. I saw the young man who saved me turn his head away from the last companion of the man, and starts walking towards me.