CHAPTER 1: Sooo, I went to prison?

"Hey, Isaac!" My co-worker grabs my shoulder. "..." I look at him, it was quite obvious I was disturbed by him. "What?" He laughed off my gaze, "What do you need, Zack?" My voice was rather hoarse. "Woah, what happened? Your voice seems like it hurts to talk." He sounded surprised, I can see why. Someone who looks like they're 16, what'd you expect. And he was right, it did hurt to talk. "It's nothing.. I'm just tired," I responded. "Alright then, anyways we're having a party at the office tonight, just wanted to know if you'd like to come." Zack patted my back, making me surprised. "I.. I'll see if I can make time," I said, looking down. "Okay! Hope we can see you there!"

"...What a lie..." I mumble to myself. They're already talking shit about me.

"Why'd you invite him? I heard he's gay."
"Really? What if he has a crush on one of the guys?!"
"Oh my god, that's so disgusting!"

Just laugh your petty-asses off. "Hey, Isaac, Boss wants to see you." Wait... What?! "Oh.. Okay." I go to my boss's office room and greet him. "Good-Evening Sir." I look at him occasionally looking down. He begins to sigh, "So, I've heard that you're gay, is that true, Isaac?" My eyes widen and I just stare at him. "I... No Sir.." I say quietly, "Speak up." He glares at me, I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life. "I'm not gay, Sir," I say louder than before. "Oh, what a relief! I hope you'd say that!" For some reason I was mad, I mean... I'm not gay, it's just that I found it rude. "Is there anything else you need, Sir?" I spoke suddenly. "Oh, remember when you said you'd do anything for our company?"

"..." I nod.

"Well, I have a deal that might benefit us both." I don't like where this is going..

.
.
.

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened and I just stared at him, appalled by his words.

"I don't like repeating myself, Isaac.." He glared at me with a unamused face.

"I'm sorry, Sir.." I said looking down at my feet, I was scared and just wanted to go home.

I didn't know what to do, it was very idiotic of me that I even agreed, to commit financial fraud.

How stupid can you be..?

However, I didn't get caught..

JUST KIDDING! Do you think the police are going to ignore the complaints of our customer's and be like, "OH, iT's No BiG dEaL!" And walk it off??

NO!

Not only that, the blame was casted onto ME of all people, I thought I was helping the company! Even though it was actually a very stupid idea and you should never agree to something like that because you will go to prison.

But that doesn't matter, all that matters is that I am going to jail and I don't know what to do..

But of course, I was thrown in prison with no hesitation. It was scary at first, but then it just felt normal.

It was an experience and I dealt with it. Despite that, I had to deal with another problem.

It all took place in the library, the perfect-place, I swear it just gave Banana Fish vibes but whatever.

I was browsing books, since that was the only interesting thing in prison. Until a certain book caught my eye.

It was odd because it had no author nor title. I looked around and took it for myself to bring to my cell.

When I began reading, I then found out it was a Reincarnation thing with a female lead gathering a harem unintentionally. There were two villains, the toxic male villain who wanted her all to himself and he had quite the reputation and then the female villain who was just jealous of her for literally stealing everyone.

But reading further and further, I realized how toxic everyone was, especially the love interests, even the villains weren't that bad..

If I was her, I'd try and be conscious of my decisions and avoid all the toxic people. But she wasn't that interesting, she was just a Mary sue. The villains were more interesting.

The objective of the story was so dull, that it just what you'd expect. There's a Demon lord who need to die blah blah blah and he dies from the crown prince and/or a chosen knight, the next part will amaze you.. They get married! *Jazz hands*

It was boring but I wanted to read more, cause why not? But then I found another book that was related to the book I read.

It was a new POV, it was the male villains POV. His name was Daniel Huguard, nice name, right?

He has gray hair with blue eyes. When I read the story he had such a interesting backstory, I couldn't get enough of it.

He was interesting yet sad. Living and growing with trauma isn't a good thing, obviously.

. . .

Honestly, I can't stand being in the center of attention. But I guess I'm here.

People were surrounding me, they were wearing maid clothing. Confused, I got up and looked around.

"W..Where am I?" I say, it hurt to talk and I was having a major headache.

"Oh no! Young master, lay down, you have to rest more!" One of the maids laid me down.

'Young master?' Now that's just plain weird. "What's going on?"

"Oh, you were in a horrible accident and we're bedridden for 4 days!" She said worryingly.

'I think I know what's going on, cause it's pretty common reincarnated or Isekai type books.'

I think I was brought over to this world in.. Who's body?

"Can everyone leave? I need rest.." I just realized how anti-social I am..

Everyone leaves and the room goes quiet. "This is.. Relaxing." It's been a while since I've been in complete silence.

But now's not the time to think about that. I get up from my bed and go look into a mirror.

Wait..
Gray hair.. Blue eyes.. 

"I'M DANIEL?!"
.
.
.
To Be Continued