CHAPTER 3: ✨A Whole New World✨

I grab a bag, It was a medium size bag. It looked like some sort of woman's purse, but I didn't think much of it.

I grabbed a White button up shirt, with black pants and black shoes.

'I look nice.' I think to myself, posing in the mirror.

"But it's missing something.." I whisper under my breath. I look in my closet and find the perfect thing.

A grey over coat with gold like button's. "Perfect!"

I lay it over my shoulders, buttoning up the top button to make sure it doesn't fall off.

"Okay.. Now the hard part.."

.
.
.

I began walking out of my.. Mansion? House? Castle??

I think it'd be easier just to call it house.

I leave my house heading towards a carriage. Telling the butler and maids where I want to go.

"I need to go to the market."

"Alright Young master."

As the carriage starts moving, I start thinking.

If I'm 16, the story won't fully start until I'm 20 something. Since I go to school and it's how most of the characters meet and build relationships.

"Sometimes I wonder, what would happen if I just change the story? So the MC doesn't have to go through.. Literally everything."

But I just sigh, all I want from all of this is a peaceful life where I don't have to deal with toxic people.

Drama is not something I like.

The carriage suddenly stops, I get off and grab my bag. It contains my book and quill, with my money and ink of course.

I start walking around the market looking for things I might need.

"A guitar?" I look to see someone holding a guitar and other instruments.

'Why would a guitar be here? Isn't this medieval times or something?'

I walk near the store. I start browsing.

A violin? I haven't seen one in years.

"The woods nice.. And the strings look well kept." I say quietly.

I've played many instruments before, mostly because of school and jobs. But violins are something I most familiar with, out of all the instruments I played.

I hold the violin in my hands to see the weight. 'Okay..' I position it and place it on my shoulder.

'It seems to fit.'

"Sir, are you gonna pay for that?"

I look at my side to see the owner, "Oh, sorry. Uhm, I'm just seeing if it works out for me." I say nervously.

"Okay then. Well, let me know if you need anything!" He heads off and begins helping other customers.

'From the looks of it, this violin is perfect for me.'

I look for a case that isn't too flashy but is simple.

It's gray and has black outlining.

I go to the counter and wait for the owner to come over.

"Are you ready to pay?" He asks me. "Y-yes.." I say awkwardly.

I place my items on the counter.

"That'll be one gold coin. Violins are hard to get these days, the woods rare.-" He goes off and on about how much it cost and it's okay if I don't have enough money.

Annoyed, I hand him a gold coin and get my items. He looks at the gold coin in shock, like how when baby owl first hears lighting.

I leave without looking behind, and start my quest for looking for glue.

.
.
.

While walking around I found this store, it wasn't a normal looking store. So I went in, because why not?

While browsing, I saw a familiar looking boy. He had blonde hair and-

Oh my goodness-

Is that Elliott?! What would he be doing in a place like this?!

I stare at him unconsciously and he looks up from what he was looking at, catching me off guard, so I then look away.

'Oh shit-' I began cursing under my breath in a panic.

"Excuse me." A young but confident voice appears besides me.

'Fuck me-' I internally scream.

"Yes.. How can I help you..?" I sound like a fucking McDonald's worker.

"I saw you looking at me, why..?" I hoped and prayed to God he wouldn't say that but I guess god just hates me-

"O-oh.. I was just zoning out and you happened to be in my line of site! Sorry for staring, hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

If I could tell you how hard my heart was pounding.. I swear everyone in a 50 mile radius could hear it.

"Alright, sorry for bothering you. I thought something was wrong with the way I was dressing or something." And then something inside me awakened...

I quietly chuckle, "I think you look like a sexy motorcycle, vroom vroom!~" The think that sucks is that there's something called a ✨magical✨ motorcycle.

SO HE UNDERSTOOD THE JOKE. (Kinda-)

"A.. Sexy motorcycle??" He steps back in confusion. He places his hands on his forehead trying to comprehend what I said.

That's when I realized, how much of a fucking dumbass I am.

"Y'know what.. I realized how much I want to die right now." I say, OUT LOUD.

I grab my violin and hold it tightly but gently and book it somewhere out of sight.

"W-wait!" He calls out. I didn't really care since I embarrassed myself in front of the crown prince.

I ran into a bush hiding where a carriage was in front of.

So basically, the town was where a came from and I ran out, going into a path then the bush that was leading towards the forest.

At first I thought it was someone's else's carriage, but it was mine. I recognized the medallion symbol.

I got in rather quickly and knocked on the window to ready the person driving.

"Oh, Young master! I didn't even see you!" He says with a happy tone.

"Yeah, I went through this side," pointing to the other side of the door pointing towards the forest.

He nods, "Also, can we please get going? I bought what I need.."

"Okay then." He looks in front of himself and starts the carriage.

Anyways, I began to think. Since I can do that.

'Y'know, the crown prince, Elliott, was more chill than I expected. Which is obviously concerning...

.

.

To Be Continued...