New teacher

EL POV
I was on the phone with Max while I was getting ready Max - how old do your think the new teacher will be . I heard her say over the speaker phone  " I don't know maybe he or she in there 50's  max laughed at my remark max - "I'm pretty sure it's a he the principal said and I quote the new teacher will be here on Friday he will be here Monday " max said as she recited what the principal said  I then replied ooooo then I should we're something with leverage and give him blue balls.l,

Mike's pov
Today's my first day  teaching a class that i am only a year older than i finished school early and have a dr degree  . I know i know why choose to be a high school teacher  out of all things I could've done well i want to be around people my own age for a  change . I mean after a while i could switch jobs .
Time skip
I was in the teachers lounge talking to some of the teachers my mom gave me a long speech this morning and my sister Nancy just sent Me a text from collage  saying  and i quote don't t be a uptight douche bag. So here i am my class room dosnet have a number so there just putting my name in its place  i sat down and sorted papers I decided since its my first day here I would  do something light like a book . I had a full 30 minutes to get prepared for a lesson so i wrote my last name wheeler on the board and brainstormed

El's pov
Me and max had 3 classes together and our first class is with the new teacher , in this class we were all in it by all of us i mean my brother will , and his two friends Lucas ,Dustin we all met up before going into class as we do all the time the bell was about to ring so we all walked in . i took my seat next to max in the front row . We knew we had a new teacher but there was a boy that I didn't recognize spinning in the teachers desk me and max looked at each other in confusion but ignored it as we kept talking . " ding dong " the class bell had finally rung still no teacher . " hello class i am mr. wheeler your new English teacher . The whole Class looked over to the boy who was probably the same age us claiming he was the teacher . Everyone was silent until Troy shouted " shut up you delusional nerd " the boy then proceeded to walk over to the phone and made a call . Not long after the principal showed up . " hi mr wheeler what seems to be the problem here " mr Clarke asked " none of the student seem not to believe I'm the Teacher" . the whole class was. Quiet while max was laughing and whispering to me how scared Troy looks . Soon after mr Clarke says " class mr wheeler here is your teacher he's 19 but he was smart for his age and skipped grades . So i expect you all to treat him with respect good day class " and with. That mr Clarke left .
Everyone was quiet until mr wheeler spoke " hi class today we are going read the killing of a mockingbird the books. Are on your desks.

Mike's pov
After they opened the first page i was still pissed off at that boy so i decided to pick on him back i looked at the roster and matched his face and name " hey you Troy come up and read the first page to the class he looked at me in shock as I walked to my desk and took a seat . He started reading and was reading like a 5 year old mispronouncing almost the whole page as the whole class laughed the him . I felt good about today's first day .