wheeler

Mike's pov
I was in the break room in the table by myself so i decided to walk over to the cafeteria i know some kids who said i could sit with them at lunch today so i made my way to their table they were waving at me they were really nice there names were Stacy , rick , Annie , and Jake . The only thing that made me uncomfortable was Troy staring at me i mean there was a lot of kids staring but Troy wasn't looking away he was like death staring me down . I was eating my gummy bears until over the speaker said " mr wheeler please report to mr Clarke's office " i got. Up and made my way to the door after thanking Stacy and her friends . I was now at mr Clarke's office waiting for the front desk to let me in because they didn't believe i was a teacher Until mr Clarke had to come out and tell them to let me in i saw her in shock and her mouth open when she found out I wasn't lying . She then apologized but I didn't mind i am only a age older than the seniors so i get why she would think i was lying anyway i am now in mr Clarke's office " hello mr wheeler I've seen that. Your are staying after school with a handful of students " " oh yeah they wanted to do a extra credit reading I offered after class today " "well you see mr wheeler in order to do an after class club or any thing you need 50 student signs so you may continue today's but by tomorrow at 4pm i want 50 signature's with my secretary on her desk " " ok mr sir " i said and he started laughing as i left the office .

El's pov
It was now the end of class so me, max and will decided to go to mr wheeler's class will said he was going because Dustin and Lucas were at foot ball and he wanted to try and be friends with the teacher he said he thinks he's cool while max was just going with me because she was bored . As we made our way to his class room Stacy bumped me on purpose walking in. Max then jumped on her an i tried to grab her but it was to late , and will was laughing so he was no help so now we were in the middle of the class room until mr wheeler turned his head from the white board in shock " guys stop stop i don't want to get fired on my first day " he said which made me and Will laugh even harder . He ran over to stop them .

Mike's pov
I was writing about signing the paper on the board until i heard laughing and someone screaming for help I turned i over to see Stacy and a red headed girl idk but i do recognize her from my first period class the red head got off her when i came over and i looked to both of them in confusion i saw Stacy with a bloody lip tears about to come out her eyes .
El's pov
Mr wheeler came over helped Stacy wipe her lip then pulled out and ice pack from the top sink drawer and put paper towels around it . As Stacy walking back to the front and smiled at me max and will . More students started to fill up the class so many the there were no seats . Then Stacy raised her hand to ask why he didn't send max to the office he then replied " idk i mean she did win the fight no need to send her there nothing serious happened. " what why " " well want to hear a story about why i wont send her to the office " i saw max and will laughing at Stacy because she nodded confused So he waited for everyone to take a seat as he told us .
Mike's pov
" ok Stacy the reason I didn't send max to the office was because she won . Why you asked .
Flash back
When i was in my second year of high school i was like 12 since i skipped grades . Anyway I didn't know my sister was so popular that she stole the boyfriend of the school bitch you know that person who owned the school so me and my sister usually walk home together before she got a car so they had this big fight on the football field it was teacher conference day so all the p.e teacher and all of the teachers were in the room . The fight kept going and my sister was barley scratched my sister made me run home as fast as i can to answer an incoming call from the principal it wasn't mr Clarke he's nice it was a crabby 70 year old lady . I never ran faster in my life and when I answered the call I pretended to be my dad .
Flash back over
The whole class was laughing as i tried to tell them about signing the paper on there way out that i need to turn it in

871 words