Cafateria

El's pov
The end of class was close we just read all of this period but i was staring at our teacher mr wheeler was so hot and he nice and not like some old guys nice but sweet right now he was helping Lucas with a question until Stacy and her friends were calling him to help her . Stacy and Troy are dating . But right now she was drooling over the teacher and. I think Troy noticed so he tripped him . The whole class went silent as mike was getting up except for Troy and his friends laughing . Mr wheeler did a devious smile and told Troy in front of everyone as he dusted himself off and walked to the front of the class . " good job today class since mr Clarke wiped your grades anything i put in is crucial so i decide to give everyone a participation assignment of 50 points congratulations you all passed except for one person and that person is Troy . The whole classed laughed at Troy who had his mouth opened . Mr wheeler then spoke again " sooo that puts everyone at an A+and Troy with a F - " before mr wheeler could say something Troy shouted "that isn't fair " he then replied " why should it be I'm just a delusional nerd " the whole class went silent and before Troy could say something back. The bell rung . Before i left i made a stop at mr wheeler desk asking him if i could come after school for help with the book and he said that's fine .
Time skip/ cause I'm too lazy to write in between classes
Lunch time
We all sat at the same table talking about English with mr wheeler Lucas then tells us all " hey i heard a whole bunch of people are staying after class with mr wheeler " " why did they all get in trouble?" Dustin asked " no he offered extra credit in second period since a lot of students asked to stay back . Lucas then said before i could speak " i was gonna stay back too but i have football practice . Are you guys staying?  Lucas asked all of us me and will both nodded . I could see max smirk at the side of me but ignored it and continued to eat my lunch . Until i looked over to see mr wheeler walk in .

397 Words   Hi 😁