Mr

El's pov
  Everyone was starting to leave and was signing the paper mr wheeler told us to sign but i have other plans i told max and will to go on ahead  that i will meet them in the house so i was on my was to the door and as the last person left i shut the door.  I saw mr wheeler turned to me confused as he was erasing the white board i locked the door then walked over to him as i made my way to him i sat him down on the chair " hi mr cutie  " i said and he turned a bright red " " um ms hopper i dont think this is very appropriate position " " you dont have to call me ms hopper ,its el what's your first name " " uh - it's -um Michael "  he said i laughed at how he stuttered . I got off him and waved bye " bye Michael " .

Mike's pov
I was in my seat still in shock of what just happened. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but el is really hot . What no mike she is your student you cant be thinking like that .  I got up quickly the time was now 4:30 i grabbed the paper that had signatures it was filled a lot like more than 50 I'm gonna go to the front office now and turn it in i ran over there as fast as i can before they will close the front office closes at 5:00  I made it in like 5 minutes i didn't even need to run so I didn't see the secretary so i knocked on mr Clarke's office he opened it and looked at me  in confusion and shock i saw lipstick smeared on the side of his collar but ignored it until i heard a familiar voice in the backgrounds until she walked up and i saw her it was the lady at the front desk . I burst out laughing as i handed them the signatures.  I left laughing my ass off as i went to the teachers lounge to get my helmet for my dirt bike it was a gift from my sister Nancy . As i made it home i got a text from my friend Jaeden about a party at his house this Friday he was like 3 years older than me but he is my my first real friend in high school . So i knew i had to go see him .

🚐416 words