Part 4

~Aktugawa~POV

' Gin and some others went on a mission yesterday Gin said it was not important but she didn't come home last night an now the Boss wants me I don't like where this is going'

In the Office———————————————————

(Mori) "So I am going to tell you something regarding your sister I need you to listen stay calm and not do anything rash."

(Aku) " What. Happened.?!"

(Mori) "Bar in mind the people responsible are dead"

(Aku) "Where. Is. My. Sister.

A shadow covered Akutagawa's face the same shadow that has meant the death of many and Mori knew this.

(Mori) "She is safe and alive in the hospital with no fiscal injuries."

At this Akutawa calmed down enough to hear the rest.

(Mori) " It seems she was exposed to a potent sleeping drug we are not sure when she will wake up. But as I said she is physically fine. I it seems she was able to kill the ones responsible before she passed out."

(Aku) "Ok, I understand"

(Mori) " today is Monday so feel free to take a the rest of the week off."

(Aku) "I will thank you"

1 hour later ————————————————
~Aktugawa~POV

'What should I do know I wasn't planing on having a day off. Guess I will just go to the park and try to get my mind off Gin, maybe I will think of something to do o on the way. '

At the park——————————————————

'I got noyy to nothing guess I will just walk around. This place would be a good place for a date with Atsu.

• • •

' I Did Not Just Think That!!!! Oh who am I kidding a I totally did I totally just started fantasizing about a date with Atsushi!.!"😣☺️🥰

'I am even seeing him by the pond. Wait that is not my mind that is actually Atsushi!!'

Aku ducks behind a tree just before Atsushi sees him

'Why here? Why now? Of all the people of all the places?! Why me? Why him? Just Why?!?!?

==================================
((((((((((((((Author))))))))))))))))
Me) "simple this is good reading material."

(Aku) *activates rashimon * "you!!!"

(Me) "Me!" 😼

Akutagawa chases the Author with intentions to kill but the Author jumps down a rabbit hole she had placed there earlier.

(Me) "see ya suckerrrr"

(Aku) " Authorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"😡💀

==================================
Back to the Story

'Why here? Why now? Of all the people of all the places?! Why me? Why him? Just Why?!?!?'

'Maybe he will leave ya I just have to wait him out it is a Monday he probably has work."

5 min later

'He is not leaving what do I. I need to make a break for it when he is not looking. Wait What! What am I doing i am overreacting I just go am he probably won't even notice me and if he does so what we ran into each other ok here goes"

Step

Step

Step

Step

Crack

Only a few steps out Aku steps on a branch causing Atsushi to turn around and see him

———————————————————————
Bye