6

"You.....What did you do?" the girl asked, her voice shaking out of frustration and anger building up inside her

"Y/N, calm down okay? Let us explain" Emma tried to calm her by explaining what happened

The girl just looked at the two, waiting for their explanation. Mikey and Emma just looked at each other, waiting on who's going to spit the first word.

"Where's the book? Did you also broke it?" the girl who's currently lost in thoughts and gripping tightly on the piece of paper that is torn if half asked

"No-No that's not it Y/N" Mikey said defensively

"Give it back then" Y/N simply said looking at her brother

Mikey slightly panicked and looked where he put the book earlier. He shakily hand it over to his sister who's just looking at him directly in the eye.

When she finally got the book, she started walking away, not removing her eyes from the photograph. She slowly walked out of the house while her siblings were just watching as her figure disappeared.

Their grandfather started to walk inside the room where Emma and Mikey was in, asking what happened on the youngest Sano.

"We did Grandpa....We fought on who's going to keep it until Y/N finally woke up, but it was broken in half" Emma said as she held her head in her hands.

Mikey on the other hand just looked out of the window, watching her sister wiping her tears behind the large tree near their house.

Y/N held the photo in her hands, trying to hold back her tears. The picture was taken at the orphanage 7 years ago. It holds every memories the three shared. From the quarrels, laughter, bickering, and happy reminiscence. Y/N was back at her old self after leaving the two without any sign of farewell, she felt guilty because of that, and chose to keep the photo and the book as the symbol of their friendship.

She was taken back at her senses when the wind flew over the pages of the book.

It was not just a simple book.

She hurriedly wiped her tears and started to turn the pages of the book. The book contains many photo of the three, together with the date the photo was taken and the things that happened on that day. The book also has journals and the plans of Kurokawa on the future, together with the letter of the two for Y/N's birthday before she left the orphanage.

She started reading each letter and the plan while picturing the things that could've happened if she didn't left the two.

Y/N,

      Wow you're becoming older and older these days huh. I hope you'll have the happiest birthday ever, because you deserve it you know!! Both me and Izana are happy to be your friend and also your family. I hope you'll stay with us until we fulfill everything that we wish to fulfill, we'll be the happiest people on the world few years from now. We're going to leave this hell and start our new life outside okay? Happy Birthday again, and we love you. Always remember that no matter what happens, we're on your side. Inside this letter was my gift, it's a bracelet so take care of it. Make sure to not break it, it cost me a week to finish it idiot.

-Kakucho

She just stared at the letter, trying to process everything while her fingers caressed the bracelet taped on the letter. The bracelet has the same design that the orphanage gave each children to make something out of it on activities that they held every week to enhance each child's craftsmanship.

Y/N then turned the page, it was now Kurokawa's letter for her. She hurriedly opened it, but instead of a letter, it was a necklace, a locket necklace to be exact. It was a heart-shaped necklace with a tint of gold and silver. Tears flowed out of her eyes as she stared in awe at the necklace. The locket opened as she picked it up, the photo inside the necklace was a picture of her and Kurokawa, both grinning while hugging each other.

While Y/N was still gazing at the necklace, their grandfather slowly approached her. He can't afford letting Emma or Mikey near her because of what happened earlier, Y/N is a very sensitive person, and only Shinichiro knew how to handle her, but because the oldest Sano was gone, they had many struggles on handling Y/N. They have no problem with her attitude, it's that she rarely shows emotion and when she did, she can't hold it or control it. He watched Y/N as she held the necklace carefully like it's a fragile vase for her.

"Mind if I sit here, with you?" her grandpa asked, giving her a reassuring smile

Y/N just nodded, eyes still glued on the things she brought with her.

"The photo--" before he could finish his sentence, Y/N spoke

"It's broken" she said without looking at him

"I know, I know. We can still fix it, we can make someone fix it for you, you know? Just let your siblings apologize okay N/N?" she then looked at her grandpa, her eyes were still red but still, it had the glint of hope and relief.

"I know it's hard for you to do that, because you treasure them, but they are your siblings Y/N, they also care for you" he then added, stroking the girl's hair who's holding her tears again.

"We can visit them, on Christmas, you can finally see them. You can finally remove the guilt out of you" he said putting Y/N's head on her chest while hugging her.

Y/N cannot contain her happiness as she cried on her grandpa's grasp. She can finally see them after so many years.

Many thoughts ran through her mind while picturing what will happen on that day.

"Kucho, Kawa, wait for me"