13

There were no times that Y/N haven't thought of Izana and Kakucho. Are they doing well? Do they eat on time? Do they have a roof to shed when it's raining?

Or are they even still alive?

She would like to brush the last question, but she can't avoid the possibilities of it. Knowing those two, it might really happen, or it already happened.

"Hah…." she sighed as the heavy snow flooded her feet. As the time passed by, the snow was pouring heavier, yet here she is; still walking for god knows how long it is till she reach her home.

Coldness was enveloping her, but the scarf that the Mitsuyas gave her eased the cold at least. The coat that she was wearing was the one which was making her cold, it's not that thin and it was also not that thick, and that was the problem.

As Y/N felt those, another person was feeling the same. The coldness, the deadly silence once you step on it, it was eerie for him, and so does for her. It feels like he was stepping on a bunch of grated papers, soft but uncomfortable.

It was Kakucho's first time going out since the winter started, in fact, it was his first winter in Shibuya. He always thought that winter only associates with rain and cold, he chuckled at the fact that he never thought of snow as one of its factors even though he's been living in Japan his whole life.

He's been roaming around Shibuya for a while now, wandering around feeling like he is looking for something, or either, longing for someone.

Seven Christmases have passed. Seven Christmases that they've been separated from her. For him, it feels like he just lost a sister, a friend, especially a family, and for Izana…..he doesn't really know. There are times that he wouldn't like it if Kakucho would open a topic that would put Y/N on the spotlight, and there are also some times that he would ask Kakucho something like,

"Do you think she's doing well?"

"Do you think she's in the right hands?"

"Are they not mistreating her there?"

He's been asking that since someone from Tenjiku tipped that Y/N is in Shibuya right now, participating in a gang after someone saw her at the brawl between the Black Dragon and Toman. For Kakucho, he thinks that Y/N would never do such a thing, he always sees her as someone who's far from them, higher from how they think, and smarter from how they act. Knowing Y/N, she would rather watch them fight than join them. But who knows? It's been seven years, some things might already have changed, and that might also include her. He also thought that the person who told them that information might have seen someone who just looked like her, but the way that he describes that girl who he saw just made Kakucho redraw how Y/N looks now. It was accurate, too accurate.

The two people walking both side by side, going the opposite ways were deep in thought that they didn't see each other, and bumped their heads on one another. It feels like they've been in a car collision, yes it was painful as hell.

They both grabbed their heads from the aching sensation as they both fell on the cold ground.

"Argh, what the hell…." Y/N mumbled out of pain, still grabbing a part of her head, she didn't bother to look who or what the person she bumped into was doing, she has to put herself first.

After hearing the feminine voice from the other person, Kakucho hurriedly removed his hand on his head then squinted his eyes out to ease the pain a little bit to check on the other person.

"Excuse me, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked, he knows it was dumb of him to ask that, the girl was obviously hurting that she looks like she wanted to curl her body up right now.

"What kind of question is that!?" she yelled, still not looking at him. The situation just made her blood boil but it was not his fault, but both of them are.

"Do you wanna go to the hospital? Here, let me carry you" he offered, guiding her hand to help her stand up.

"No, I don't need to" she refused, she knows that Mikey would go berserk if he ever finds out about her going to a hospital. That boy likes to overreact all the time.

"Are you sure abou—" he stopped midway his sentence as soon as Y/N lifted her head up, eyes were still squinted from the impact earlier.

"Y/N…"

it has been so longgggg,,, it's good to be back again!!!!