9

"Draken?" she mumbled out of shock, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Hmm, well.." the boy said and scatched his head slightly, avoiding Y/N's gaze at him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she clasped close the box she is holding.

"Mikey cannot make it, so I'll be the one tagging along with you" he mumbled earning a sigh from the girl.

"What can I expect from him. It's okay, you can leave if you want to" Y/N said, shooting a small smile at him.

"No, it's okay. It's not that hard to accompany you." he answered as Y/N nodded.

"Okay then, shall we go?" she stood up and started to head towards the waiting area.

Draken watched as Y/N waited at the corner giddily, making him smile a little. Not a long time after, the speaker turned on announcing the departure and cancelled travels. To Y/N's surprise, the train that was supposed to travel where the orphanage was located was not boarding this day because of the heavy snow building up and blocking the rails.

She sighed out of distress as a cold breath came out of her mouth. She suddenly approached Draken who is just staring at the railway, making him startle a little.

"Let's go. The train was cancelled" Draken noticed the sudden change of her mood from earlier, also sighing.

"You can head back now, I'm just gonna go somewhere" the girl said and was about to leave but was quickly stopped by Draken.

"No, I'm going with you"

"But---" he cutted her off as he started to walk ahead of her.

"No more buts, what if you got lost again huh?" he managed to add as he didn't budge to look at her, he just keep on walking and walking.

"You're heading on the wrong side" Y/N mumbled as Draken stopped, feeling embarrassed at himself while hiding his reddened ears earning a light chuckle from the girl.

"Where were you about to head again?" he asked out of nowhere as Y/N glanced above the sky, snow still dropping rapidly.

"Baji" she mumbled as a frost dropped on her nose making her sneeze.

"You good?" he asked as he looked over at her face which is now so red out of cold.

"Yeah, let's go" she mumbled not minding the gazes that Draken was sending at her.

Luckily, the cemetery where Baji was lying is near the train station. As they walk together, the cold breeze seems so eager to be felt as it whipped on Y/N. She struggle a little while trembling as the wind that flew over at her, she didn't mind it and just kept on walking. Out of cold and focusing on arriving where they should head, Y/N didn't even felt the worried eyes of Draken glued at her. He didn't had aby second thoughts and approached Y/N.

The wind just kept on going, her fingers were now freezing as she sloggishly focus her eyes on where she is heading. A pair of hands landed on her shoulders as a thick cloth was wrapped around her.

"You're freezing, idiot" Draken mumbled as he pat Y/N back, not too soft and not too hard.

He gave Y/N his known cardigan, leaving him only with a shirt. Y/N just stared at him, not uttering any word, she removed the thin coat she has and giving it to Draken, she seemed dissatisfied by just looking at Draken's shocked and trembling expression as she also removed her scarf and wrapped it around his neck.

"There, it's okay now. I'm sorry the coat was so thin" she mumbled while bowing slightly.

"IDIOT, I GAVE YOU THE CARDIGAN TO HAVE A SECOND LAYER OF CLOTH SO YOU'LL NOT FREEZE AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME YOUR COAT AND SCARF?" Draken exclaimed as he looked so tensed