10

An ephemeral feeling of coldness and comfort were blanketing Y/N as she stroll down the white coated road. The bright light of the moon illuminated as her shadow on the ground reflected.

The tiny sounds of her feet having a contact on the thick layer of the snow was the only thing that can be heard along with her breathing, bearing the bag full of things she will use later as she huffed slightly.

"Where is it again?", she mumbled to herself as her eyes roamed all over the place, trying to find the church Mikey was referring about.

"I shouldn't have slept for that long", she added as her eyes were captured by the two familiar motorcycles being parked outside the unfamiliar place.

"This doesn't look like a church at all", talking to herself as she slowly walked towards the place meeting a bunch of people badly beaten up on the ground.

"You're late", that voice captured her attention as she looked where it belonged.

"You didn't say there was an exact time that I should arrive here right?", she shot back as she eyed his figure. Bruises were all over his face as his breathe were slightly heavy.

"You good?", she step towards Ryuguji as she plopped beside him.

"What do you think?" he looked over at her as she sighed.

"You still have consciousness, so I guess you're good" she answered, earning a weird look from Draken.

"That doesn't make sense at all. Just because I still have consciousness that doesn't mean I don't feel any pain" he complained.

"Oh, you're in pain? I thought you're just tired" her eyes that was on the ground earlier were now looking at his.

"For goodness' sake" he face palmed as he arched his back, stretching slightly.

"Where's Mikey?" the girl asked as she stood up.

"Inside, we've been waiting for you for too long", he stood up as he opened the door, creating a creaking sound.

All of the people inside were either full of bruise, wound, or limping.

"These are much more than I expected", the girl mumbled sweating slightly as she eyed each of them.

"Y/N, what took you so long?", his brother asked as he took a step towards her.

"I overslept", she answered as she rummaged through the thing she was holding, offering a handkerchief in front of Mikey.

"There's a blood on your mouth, wipe it" she muttered, her hand was still on air, waiting for Mikey to get the handkerchief she was offering.

"Why don't you wipe it instead? My hands hurt because of the punches I made earlier" he then acted like his hands were light, caressing it.

"Don't try that act on me, I know you too well" she deadpanned as she walked past him, approaching Takemichi and Chifuyu who was on the floor.

"The two of you look horrible. You don't need me here, you need to go to the hospital" she sighed as she kneeled beside the two.

"This patches will not fully tend those wounds and bruise. Just clean it with warm water, don't put any kind of soap if you don't want to die early" she added as the two listened to her like a toddler being told a bed time story.

She then walked towards Mitsuya who was waiting for his turn.

"You need water? You look more horrible than those two"

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to celebrate in your house right?" he asked as he looked at her curiously.

"We celebrated it earlier. That dumbass asked me to do this anyway" she answered as she patched a wound near his lips.

"You are more beaten up than those two, did you go all out?" she chuckled as he did the same.

"Well, this is Hakkai that we're talking about", he mumbled earning a light smile from the girl.

"Oh, where is Hakkai anyway?"

"He's talking to his brother outside" Mitsuya looked up after saying that.

"By the way Y/N, are you free after this?"

y'all are so patient on waiting for this chapter ಥ‿ಥ