Lay Your Hands On Me

** - I suggest you play the song above 

The night she explained everything that happened in LA to Callie was also the night she learnt that Mark and Addison's relationship was not only a one night stand and also that Addison had an abortion. Despite Callie not wanting to be the one to tell Rebecca she new that she deserved to be aware of the entire story. 

A few days had past. And it has been hard for Rebecca. However, with Callie constantly checking up on her and taking her our drinking she was getting better. The previous night herself and Callie was joined by Erica in Joe's before Mark decided to crash their nice and relaxing evening of many shots and countless darts games. So, Rebecca made a poor excuse to leave as it was safe to say she did not want to be in close contact with Mark Sloan . . . ever again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca was pulling up at Meredith's house which was also most of her residents house and the place her brother was staying as he and Meredith was kind of back together. As she waited for someone to open the door she looked around the area and realized that Derek was growing one step closer to the life he always wanted, a big family house in a nice neighbourhood away from the city. 

She was snapped back to reality when she heard the door opening she turned and saw George O'Malley standing in the door with a big smile on his face but also the look of confusion of seeing one of his many bosses in his house. 

"Dr. Shepherd?" the intern said in utter surprise which caused Rebecca to let out a small giggle before responding "We are not in the hospital George you don't have to call me Dr. Shepherd" with a bright smile as she admired the young man's innocence. 

Despite being close friends with Callie, she couldn't hate George. Of course his actions towards Callie and their marriage was horrible but George as an individual was someone who it was impossible to hate. Even Callie had said so herself in one of their drunken chats. 

George retuned the smile and nodded enthusiastically. Rebecca couldn't help herself but let out another small giggle because of the interns reaction before continuing "Is my brother here?". 

"Yeah. Yes he is in the kitchen having breakfast". George responded while giving a hand motion of inviting Rebecca inside which she thanked with a smile before starting to walk towards the kitchen with George. 

While approaching the kitchen Rebecca smelled the horrible smell of what she was told was 'breakfast'. She turned with a disgusted look towards the intern who was following behind her and before she could speak George said "Meredith made breakfast for Lexi. She rarely does breakfast. The smell is why." 

"I'm glad it's not everyday otherwise I would believe all my residents would have food poisoning." Rebecca said sarcastically with a wide eye earning a small laugh from the intern.