CHAPTER 01

Amelia sat on a chair behind the counter of the Toretto's café playing with her nails

Amelia sat on a chair behind the counter of the Toretto's café playing with her nails. The youngest Toretto Mia stood behind her as the two chatted about random things from her college work to the cars her brother Dom was most recently working on. Outside a red pick-up truck pulled up and out stepped a curly haired blonde man. The door to the café opened catching both the brunette girls attentions. Mia hustled her way to the front counter to eagerly catch the blonde mans order.

As Brian took a seat on the stool and picked up a magazine Mia cleared her throat and asked him "Tuna on white, no crust right?" with a small warming smile on her face.

"I don't know. How is it?" Brian questioned back.

Mia rolled her eyes as she recalled all the times the blonde had visited over the past couple weeks. "Everyday for the last three weeks you've come I here, asking how the tuna is." She said with a slight shake of her head. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed."

"I'll have the tuna." Brian replied showing a slight smile on his face.

"No crust?" Mia questioned as she began to move over to make him his sandwich.

"No crust."

Mia murmured a quick thankyou as Amy got up and walked over to where her boyfriends sister was stood making the sandwich. Amelia gave her a suggestful nudge as she grabbed a magazine and went to sit back down.

After a few moment of browsing though a random car magazine, which Dom probably left lying around, the sound of engines revving graced Amy's ears. She stood up and exited to go outside to see her team. She automatically found herself at Letty's side as Vince was questioning Jesse about his car as he stepped out of it onto the sidewalk.

"Talk to me Jesse. This ain't working brother."

"It's your fuel map. It's got a nasty hole." Jesse replied as everyone moved around to check out what he was talking about. "That why you're unloading into third."

Leon shouted over with a smug smile on his face "Told you." Vince, who was clearly becoming annoyed just told his friend to shut up.

Jesse who was looking under the hood of Vince's car began to explain "I lengthen the injector pulse a millisecond. Just tune the NOS timer and you'll rune nines." When Jesse retracted his head out from under the hood he realised Vince wasn't actually listening to what he was saying but rather staring into the road with an unreadable expression upon his face. "What?" he askes as Vince grabbed his jaw to show him the red truck across the street. Soon everyone's gaze fell over to the car.

"What's up with this fool, Ames?" he asked as his gaze turned over to her. His jealousy obviously present amongst his features as he saw Mia and Brian talking. "Is he sandwich crazy?"

"Vince relax." she replied with the roll of her eyes.

"No he ain't here for the food, dog." Leon said hinting towards Mia.

"Chill out man. He's slinging parts for Harry." clearly trying to stop Vince from doing something stupid.

"I know what his slinging." Vince told her.

"He's trying to get in Mia's pants, dog." Leon told the jealous boy with a smirk.

With a smack to Leon's head Amelia hissed "Shut up Leon, you're really not helping." as she understood full well just what Leon was trying to do.

"Sorry Amy." Leon told the brown haired girl and kissed her head, which was a common occurrence around the team.

"What's up guys?" Mia asked as the group walked though the doors into the shop. Jesse, Leon and Letty all head over towards the sunglasses rack all giving Mia a short hello or smile on the way past her. Vince however, sat down on the chair directly next to Brian. Amelia headed around to the back of the shop to where Dom was sat.

"Hey, Dom. You want something to drink?" She questions towards her boyfriend. Without even looking up Dom holds up his beer. Amy rolled her eyes and turned on her heels to go over to Letty and the boys.

"He's beautiful." "I like his haircut." Both Jesse and Leon say as they mess with some sunglasses.

Amelia glances over to what the boys were looking at to see Vice staring at Brian as Mia called his name.

"Vince?!"

"What?" He asks back.

"You look good." He told her causing Amy to roll her eyes at his attempts of Scaring Brian off.

Brian placed some money on the counter as he stood up. "Thanks a lot Mia. See you tomorrow." Amelia knew that this was going to cause a rise out of Vince.

"I love this part" Leon snickered from at the side of her.

Vine turned around and began to raise his voice. "Try fat burger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot."

"I like the tuna here." Brian replies smoothly.

"Bullshit, no one like the tuna here." Vince shot back. Which was actually true, the tuna at the Toretto's café was awful.

"Well I do." The blonde says smugly as Vince slams him into his red tuck outside. Brian quickly turns back around and punches Vince causing a fight to break out.

Mia, who became visually annoyed at this, rushed over to where her brother was. "Jesus Christ Dom! Would you get out there?" Dom slowly gets up. "I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding Dom get out there." She tells him becoming agitated as they watch the two boys fight in the parking lot of the shop.

"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom questions. Amelia looked up at him unsure what he was trying to do as one of his friends was fighting outside.

Mia sarcastically replies "That's really funny Dom."

"Dom!" Amelia shouts at her boyfriend becoming sick of watching Brian knock Vince around. Dom quickly looks over to his girlfriend who has an annoyed look on her face.

"All right." he says before heading outside. Everyone follows him outside. Amy stands at the side of Letty and Mia.

Brian who sees Dom coming out lets go off Vince only to slammed up the side of one of the cars by Dom. "Hey man, he was in my face." he saying explaining what he was doing to the team leader.

"I'm in your face," Dominic tells him as Vince decides to stand back up and lunge towards Brian again. Dom quickly shoves him backwards. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Vince sulks off towards Leon who pushes him to the side to get him away from Brian.

"Jesse give me the wallet." he says as Jesse leans down towards the ground to retrieve the wallet.

"Brian Early Spilner. Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?" Dom says towards Brian who looks visibly uncomfortable stuck between Dom and the car.

"No man." Brian shoots back.

Dom just looks at him. "Don't come around here again." He says as they all turn around to go back inside the building.

"Hey man, this is bullshit." Brian shouts back over. Amelia shakes her head knowing what will happen next.

"You work for harry right?"

"Yeah just started."

"You were just fired." Dom told him before turning around and walking back into the building. Slowly everyone begins to follow him in leaving Amelia last to follow. She turns her head around and gives the blonde a sympathetic look knowing just how hard it can be to deal with the Toretto crew sometimes.

an; first chapter and I'm not sure. Please tell me what you think.