CHAPTER 02

"Oh shit here they come its on

"Oh shit here they come its on."

The team drove in a diamond shape as they got to where tonight's race was being held. Dom at the front, of course. Amelia and Mia hopped out of her car and walked over to join Letty. Amelia and Letty met when they were children and had been joined on the hip ever since. As the three joined into the crowed Amelia spotted her boyfriend with his arms wrapped around two blonde girls.

Letty made a cat noise as the two girls stepped out in front of Dom. Amelia began to speak with her arms crossed over her chest. "I smell" she stopped as Letty sniffed the air. "Skanks."

"Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?" she carried on as the two blonde girls untangled themselves from Dom's arm and scurried away not wanting to mess with the brunette who was clearly annoyed with her boyfriend.

"Ames I was just talking." Dom spoke looking over towards his girlfriend.

He tried to put his arms around her waist like he always did when they were around each other but she pushed his hands off her. "Yeah whatever." she brushed passed him and went towards Letty as he looked at her with a slight hint of annoyance on his face.

"Ok Hector." Letty speaks as she makes her way over to the Latino man.

"Yeah? What's up girl?" Hector replies as he shook her and Amelia's hands.

They get interrupted as Edwin, one of Hectors friends walks over to the trio. "Yo, what's up? How we doing tonight?"

"One race. $2,000 buy-in winner takes all." Dom tells him before reaching into his pocket and grabs some money. "Hector you're going to hold the cash."

"Why Hector?" A guy asks as he hands over his money to Hector.

Edwin tells him "Because he's too slow to make away with the money." making the crowd 'ohhh' and everyone snickered.

"Ok. Good luck guys" Dom speaks as he kisses his girlfriend on her check trying to get back in her good graces before her went to race.

Just as everyone began to spread out a voice cut through the air. "Hey, wait. Hold up" Amelia quickly realises that the voice was Brains. "I don't have any cash. But..." He pulled a pink slip out of his pocket. "I do have the pink slip to my car." Amy shook her head fully knowing that Brian would loose his car if he went up against Dom.

"You can't just climb in the ring with Ali, cause you think you can box." Jesse says getting a few nods from people who stood by them

"He knows I can box." Brian says smugly as he pointed towards Vince causing the brunette to keep in a slight laugh from the glare that he was given. "Check it out, it's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear, but if I win I take the cash, and I take the respect." This caused a small smile to find its way across her features as she thought about Mia and how much her and Brian would be good for each other.

"Respect?" Dom questioned as the crown laughed.

"To some people that more important." Brian says sending a quick glance in Mia's direction.

Dom walks over towards the green Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G GS. "This your car?" He asks as he starts checking it out.

Jesse began looking through all the different parts of Brian's car. "I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic." He lists off as he looks deeper under the hood. "I see an AIC controller. It has a direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah and a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000." Dom says interrupting Jesse.

Edwin leans his head over to look at what Jesse and Dom were seeing. "You see that shit. He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period." causing Amelia to shake her head.

"So what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone turns and looks at Dom.

"We don't know yet." Dom begins to say. "But your in. Lets go." he finishes as Amy gives him a peck on his lips before he turns around and walks off to his car.