CHAPTER 07

Amelia and Letty were working on a car in the garage whilst Dom and Leon was setting up parts for the NOS

Amelia and Letty were working on a car in the garage whilst Dom and Leon was setting up parts for the NOS. Leon shouts Letty over and they leave together, Amelia can only imagine what they were going to do.

"Hey Dom throw me a rag please." She says but its muffled from the screw she has between her teeth. Her boyfriends throws her one over and she rolls out from under the car and grabs it. "Thanks."

Dom walks over to her as she moves some of the hair that had stuck to her out of her face, they both look at each other with a smile. She reached the shoulder of Dom's work shirt and pulled it off, he leans in and they both kiss. He rests his hands on her hips but slowly moves them down to her butt stopping just below it before using it to pull her up. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist and waves the rag around the air with a giggle, Dom smirks as he puts one hand on the low of her back and uses the other to hold her up just under her thighs and walk over to the couch in the corner of the garage. He sits down as she straddles his lap. She looks up and giggles before they go back to kissing.

At race wars Letty was sat in the drivers seat of her car and Amelia was sat in the passenger seat as they got 207 painted on the back window. A man pulled up in a car next to them. "Baby, Hey, Baby!" Both the girls turned there heads to look at him. "You should be watching from the side, wouldn't want to get any exhaust on those pretty faces."

"How 'bout you put your money where your mouth is?" Amelia asked the random driver.

"How 'bout I race you and your friend for your sweet little asses?" He replies smugly.

"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard?" Letty begins to say "You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large, right here right now. What's it gonna be?" She finishes off asking him.

"You got it." the other man says showing the girls a roll of money. He revved his engine and pulled kissy faces at the girls. They both just laughed at him.

"Smoke him Letty." Amelia told her best friend.

"You doubting me Chica?" Letty asks with a smirk.

"Never." Amy says as the man on the starting line throws his arm down and they race off. The man pulls ahead slightly and she could see he thought he had won before Letty pushed her NOS. "See ya." She muttered as they flew past him and the finish line.

Both of the girls high five each other as they laugh at the priceless look on the mans face. It had been a while since the girls had been in a car together and they loved it. Letty pulled over near where Dom and the crew where minus Jesse and Leon. Amelia got out the car before Letty drove off to park up. Just as she was walking over Leon came running over. "Hey! Heads up, bro. We got problems"

"What?" Dom asks.

"Jesse," Leon answers him as he points to the white Jetta which is flying down away from Race Wars.

"Where's he going?" Amelia asks as she leans her arms on Dom's shoulder.

"He just raced Tran for slips." Leon tells the couple.

They both share a look. "Oh shit." Dom says before Tran drives over to them and gets out his car.

"Where's he going?" He asks motioning at Jesse who is driving off into the distance.

Dom lies "He went to the car wash."

"Whatever." Tran scoffs. "Go fetch my car."

"Go fetch your car?" Dom repeated, "We're not on your block anymore, you better watch who you talk to like that." He warned before walking back over towards his girlfriend.

"Toretto! SWAT came into my house. Disrespected my family, because somebody narked me out!" Tran yells as all of his crew start walking over, including his creepy cousin Lance. "And you know what. It was you!" he finished shouting before Dom punches him in the jaw sending him to the floor. Dom keeps punching him as Leon pushes some of Tran's people back. Amelia sees Lance pushing his way towards her boyfriends so she clocks him in his jaw knocking him down. A couple security guards and Vince pull Dominic off Tran.

"Get off him, man! Dom, chill out man! Chill out!" Vince yells as he pulls Dom back.

"I never narked on nobody! I never narked on nobody!" Dom repeats shouting as Vince and Leon push him away towards their trailer.