CHAPTER 08

Later on in that night the entire team minus Jesse were getting ready to leave to jack another truck when Mia comes over and causes a fight with Dom

"I have respected you and I haven't shit, but now I'm asking you not to go." Mia says tears threatening to spill.

"I'm doing this for both of us." Her brother argues.

"Don't give me that crap. You're doing this for you. Why are you insisting on doing this? Dom please, just don't. Amelia please tell him." Mia says as her voice cracks. Amelia hugs her as they walk off. She turns her head and mouths 'I'm sorry' to Mia.

The team drives off and after a bit of driving they pull in to some kind of back alley to talk about the plan.

"All right, we're one man short," Dom says as he pulls the cover off the civics, "Amy, We're one man short, I need you on the left side, Letty go with her."

"Your sister's right about this one Dom. It doesn't feel good." Leon tells him as he brings over one of the harpoon guns.

"Don't do that." Dom warns him.

"Somethings wrong." Amelia tells him, agreeing with both Leon and Mia.

"Stop." Dom says sternly.

"We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse." Letty tells him.

"Look, this is the motherload. We've been on this for three months. After this, it's a long vacation for everyone. Lets go." Dom says.

"I hope so." Leon mutters before getting into his car. Dom walks over to Amelia motioning with his head for Letty to leave the two of them alone.

"Listen the other night I had this dream. You and I were on a beach in Mexico." Dom tells her as he puts his hand on her chin.

"Really?" Amelia asks him, somewhat surprised.

"Really." he says as she puts her hands on his chest and kisses him.

"Come on then, lets make it happen." Amy tells him with a huge smile before kissing him again.

"Leon keep an eye on those scanners." Dom says whilst he walks to his car. He watches Amelia out of his wind mirror as she gets in the car, silently hoping that things would go right.  

"Copy that." Leon says.

"Alright, lets go." Dom says through the walkie talkie as they all drive off in their cars.

Amelia drove the car towards the truck they were catching up with Letty in the passenger seat. They both shared a concerned look, everyone had the same feeling in the pit of their stomach. "You alright?" Letty asked Amy.

"Yeah, yeah." She muttered, "I just want this whole thing over with."

"Okay! Go time!" Dom spoke through the walkie, Amy looked over at Letty and nodded at her.