Chapter 9

*Kimberley's POV*

"Well then it lookes like we're not the only lovers here!" Cheryl giggled as I kissed along her neck hugging her tight.

"Yeah I know!" I agreed. "They should just come clean about it." I added smiled at her before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Cheryl smiled pinching the tip of my nose.

"Hey girls." Cheryl's mum Joan said smiling.

"Hey mammy!" Cheryl smiled hugging her mum as she walked over to us.

"Hi Joan." I smiled hugging her with one arm still wrapped around Cheryl's waist.

"Hello Kimberley, how are yous?" She asked sitting down in the chair next to Cheryl's bed placing her bag on the floor.

"Fine thank you, how about you?" I asked as Cheryl played with my hair whilst reading my latest column in the newest edtion of OK! magazine.

"Good to hear and I'm very good just glad me little Cheryl is ok." She replied smiling happily patting Cheryl's leg softly.

"Mam! Yous made me lose me page!" Cheryl sighed flicking through the magazine again annoyed, I flicked through the pages quickly finding the right page instantly. "Thanks babe." she smiled kissing my cheek.

"We're off girls." Nicola smiled as they walked in. "I gotta pick up Harry from football." she added as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Ok babe, text me later ok?" I smiled kissing her forehead softly.

"Ok Kimba." She smiled blushing a deep red before walking out as Nadine and Sarah walked in.

"Later lovers." Cheryl smirked raising an eyebrow at them both. "Have fun girls." she added.

"Oh we will!" Sarah smiled smacking Nadines bum playfully.

"SARAH!" Nadine blushed as I pulled her into a hug. "Shut up!" she giggled hugging me tight

"Diney they know babe." Sarah chuckled wrapping her arms around Nadine from behind kissing her neck softly.

"Um Saz me mammy's here!" Cheryl smirked jerking her head in the direction of her mum.

"Oops! Hey Joan." She blushed mortified walking out Nadine following close behind.

"Hello Sarah, hello Nadine." Joan smiled looking at the girls shaking her head.

"I'll give you two sometime to catch up." I smiled kissing Cheryl's forehead softly as I picked up my jacket and bag.

"Ok pet, text me when you're on your way back." She smiled quickly pulling me in for a kiss whilst Joan wasn't looking.

"Will do ." I smiled walking out running out to the car park. "Nic! Hold up!" I called as she climbed into her car, I ran over to her car and climbed in.

"What's up?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, I'm just giving Chezza and Joan some space." I smiled. "And I think we need to talk." I added.

"Talk? About what?" She asked acting confused.

"Nic you know what I'm on about." I replied slightly annoyed.

"Oh right." She frowned as she drove off in the direction of where Harry was playing football. She pulled up and we both got out, I walked around to her side and took hold of her hand smiling at her making her blush.

"Nic don't be upset about it babe." I smiled noticing she was still frowning at me.

"I know I know." She sighed. "Hey Harry!" She smiled as her little brother came running over covered in mud.

"Nicola! Kimberley!" He smiled trying to hug Nicola who moved out the way.

"Eh no! Yous are filthy!" She chuckled, I picked him up and cuddled him tight pinching his nose playfully.

"Stop it!" He giggled squirming around in my arms as I began tickling him, Nicola rested her head on my shoulder stroking Harry's hair.

"Did you score any goals?" She asked as he played with my zip on my jumper.

"Yeah! 3!" He answered proudly.

"That's ma little man!" Nicola smiled giving him a high five, Harry giggled picking the mud off the bottom of his football boots flicking it at Nicola. "Oi stop that you monkey!" she smiled.

"Shall we get going?" I asked feeling Nicola clutch my hand once again

"Yeah, I fancy a coffee and I think Harry deserves a treat." Nicola smiled from beside me as I kissed her cheek softly.

"Yay!" Harry smiled as we walked over to the car, I was about to open the door and put Harry in before I heard someone behind me.

"Well well well if it isn't Nicola and Kimberley." I spun around feeling Nicola toghten her grip on my hand.

"Kimba can you put Harry in the car please babe and stay with him?" Nicola asked looking at me scared.

"Ok Nic." I answered kissing her forehead softly before climbing into the back sitting Harry down on my lap picking up his magazine.

"Kimberley, will Nicola be ok?" He asked tears forming in his eyes as he began worrying about his older sister.

"Aw Harry, don't worry she'll be fine I promise." I smiled weakly, I pressed my ear against the window listening to the conversation.

"Charlie what the hell are you doing here!?" I heard Nicola half shout half speak.

"Oh just came along to support my nephew." Charlie smiled pointing at a little boy who waved at him.

"You could of at least have kept away from me." Nicola said nervously. "You know I want nothing to do with you!" she added.

"Are you sure?" Charlie asked moving closer to Nicola strokin the hair out of her face, I put Harry into his car seat as he stirred but soon fell asleep once again. I got out the back and walked over to Nicola.

"Everything ok over here babe?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah." Nicola smiled weakly.

"Good, the monkey's asleep just to say." I smiled kissing her cheek softly.

"Aww he must be shattered." Nicola giggled.

"Play along as if you're my girlfriend, just don't tell Chezza." I whispered to her quietly looking at Charlie, Nicola nodded her head as she understood my plan. "Yeah he is." I smiled cuddling her close, Nicola turned around and placed one hand on one of my cheeks softly pecking me on the lips.

"What?" Charlie asked confused looking at us angry raising his hand to slap Nicola.

"Touch her and you'll be heading in the same direction." I growled standing infront of Nicola.

"This isn't the end Nicola." he spat walkin away from us both.

"Don't worry babe you're ok." I said cuddlig Nicola close as she cried.