Chapter 5

*Nobody's POV*

Kimberley pinned Cheryl against the wall and kissed down her neck, Cheryl held her close before bringing her lips up to her own, she slipped a hand down Kimberley's trousers again and fiddled with the rim of her thong. She pushed her over to the bed and climbed ontop of her kissing along her neck.

"Chezza are you sure about this?" Kimberley asked when Cheryl looked into her eyes full of love.

"Yes!" Cheryl answered kissing Kimberley again tugging at her top before removing it and threw it in the corner, she removed her own top in the blink of an eye and took off her trousers at the same time as Kimberley.

"This is gonna be fun!" Kimberley giggled as Cheryl worked her way down Kimberley kissing along her tummy before tugging at her thong with her teeth, grazing along her leg as she went along. Kimberley filled with butterflies before Cheryl winked at her and got to work filling her with what she had missed so much, the love, the passion just everything about sex really as Justin was rough and unkind but Cheryl knew what Kimberley had missed and happily pleasured her for what felt like hours to Kimberley but it was only a few minutes.  "Why did you stop?" Kimberley asked when Cheryl stopped everything for a minute.

"Shh! Someones awake!" Cheryl answered.

"Hey babe!" They heard Sarah say.

"Hey." They heard Nadine giggle, Nadine pulled Sarah into her room by the scruff of her top and closed the door behind.

"Looks like we're not the only ones having fun  tonight then!" Kimberley whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Ooh Nadine no bra! Haha did ya miss me?" Sarah asked kissing along Nadine's neck.

"Shut up Sarah, Cheryl and Kimberley are still awake! And yes I did beautiful!" Nadine replied crashing her lips against Sarah's.

"Cheryl and Kimberley?" Sarah asked shocked.

"Yes! They're having fun too! Cheryl's room is right next to mine!" Nadine whispered pulling Sarah in for another kiss.

"Oh! Shall we pretend I go back to my room and stay up cuddling so they don't find out?" Sarah whispered holding Nadine close.

"Sounds like a plan." Nadine giggled kissing Sarah.

"Ok see you in the morning Diney, thanks for the help." Sarah said standing by Nadine's door.

"No problem babe." Nadine replied closing the door she walked back to bed whilst Sarah walked behind her tip toeing.

"So mabey we got it wrong." Kimberley said suprised before Cheryl began her work again.

"Please say it stops!" Sarah groaned as Nadine kissed her cheek gently.

"In like an hour!" Nadine told her covering her eyes, her and Sarah lay on the bed together in just their trousers cuddled up close kissing every two seconds before dozing off to sleep Sarah holding Nadine close.

Sarah got up and went downstairs to get a cup of coffee for herself and Nadine.

"Morning Harding." Nicola groaned sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Morning Nic, do you want a coffee?" Sarah asked getting out an extra mug.

"Yeah please." Nicola yawned stretching.

"Sleep alright last night?" Sarah asked placing the coffee down infront of her friend.

"No! I was up all night because two fucking girls in the room opposite me were having fun!" Nicola groaned rubbing her head.

"I know they kept me and Diney awake." Sarah huffed sipping at her coffee.

"How did you know Nadine was awake?" Nicola asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She came to my room as she sleeps next door to Cheryl's room!" Sarah lied sitting infront of Nicola.

"Oh my god! I feel so sorry for her! Where is she?" Nicola asked cupping her coffee mug warming herself up.

"Well I slept on the sofa in my room and she had the bed." Sarah answered lying again. "I better go wake her up." she added hurring off.

"Oh hey Saz, I was just coming down." Nadine smiled with heavy bags under her eyes from where she hadn't slept very well.

"Ok I got you a coffee ready." Sarah replied wrapping her arms around Nadine once she walked in the kitchen.

"Oh look who it is! Enjoyed yourself last night girls?" Nicola asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Cheryl asked, Kimberley went bright red and covered her face.

"Do you think we're stupid? We heard everything! I ended up sleeping in Sarah's room!" Nadine said shaking as she remembered what she had heard the night before.

"Well why was Sarah at your room?" Kimberley asked.

"She couldn't undo the zip on the back of her top so I did it." Nadine lied.

"Then why did you giggle?" Cheryl asked curious.

"Trust me if you had seen her face and how funny she looked you would have been pissing yourself laughing!" Nadine giggled as Sarah wrapped one arm around her waist with her hand in her back pocket so no-one would see.

"But we heard everything last night! You were so noisy Kimberley!"Sarah sniggered, Cheryl acted confussed and Kimberley looked mortified.

"We know you slept together last night!" Nicola said getting up putting her mug in the sink, when she turned around she saw Sarah's arm around Nadine's waist with her hand in her back pocket and she couldn't help but smile as she found it rather cute.

*************************************************
Hey guys sorry this isn't the best but I hope your enjoying it so far :) Xx kt