Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning alone, there was no Kimberley next to me just an empty bed.

"Morning sleepy head!" Kimberley said walking in with a coffee and toast.

"Morning, sleep alright?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah, you?" Kimberley asked sipping her coffee sitting next to me.

"Yeh I did, um Kimba I need to ask you something." I answered becoming nervous.

"What is it Chezza?" She asked me worried.

"Why didn't you go home to Justin?" I asked looking at her.

"Dunno, I just wanted to make sure you're ok." She replied looking down at her coffee.

"Kimberley look at me, I know you're hiding something from me pet, what is the real reason?" I asked holding her hands.

"Cheryl it's fine! I just don't want to go home because Justin is visiting his family." She answered smiling weakly at me.

"Ok pet that's fine." I said smiling at her.

*Kimberley's POV*

I had just lied to my best friend again! I wasn't going to tell her about what Justin had been doing to me I was scared she'd get Hillary involved and she is still sorting out her divorce papers.

"Kimba? Earth to Kimba! Anyone home?" Cheryl asked tapping my head.

"What? Oh sorry babe I just monged out for a minute." I answered hugging her.

"Ok pet." She said smiling at me.

"Um Cheryl I need to pick a few things up later from the house so could you maybe drop me off please babe?" I asked fiddling with her hair softly.

"Ok babe." she replied kissing my hand softly.

"Chezza babe wait in the car." I said once we got to my house and I saw Justin was home.

"Ok pet but call me if yous need me help!" She said smiling happily at me.

"Where the fuck have you?" I was greeted by a slap from Justin and a lot of anger.

"I crashed at Cheryl's last night and again tonight because we need to sort some of the tour stuff out!" I replied holding back my tears.

"You and your preciouse Cheryl! God Kimberley all you ever do is hang around with her!" Justin yelled slapping me again, he didn't realise Cheryl had walked in as he slapped me.

"Come on Kimberley I'm getting you out of here!" She said shocked grabbing my stuff before walking out.

"Go run along and live with your little Cheryl!" Justin shouted as we hurried out the house, once we got into Cheryl's car I broke down into tears letting everything go.

"Kimba, come here babe! I can't believe him!" She said taking me into her arms. "Kimba that wasn't the first time was it babe?" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

"He normaly doesn't." I lied gulping.

"Kimberley Jane Walsh look at me and tell me the truth." Cheryl said forcing me to look into her beautiful brown puppy eyes, I looked at her with red puffy eyes trying to hide my emotions. "Oh my god Kimba! He has hasn't he!?" She asked kissing my forehead, I nodded my head as I wept into her shoulder letting everything out.

"Yeah he has!" I wept thinking of everything he has put me through over the past years, he changed alot when the band took our 3year break he was horrible to me making me do everything for him and then he started hurting me but I never told anyone.

"Babe you need to end that horrible relationship with Justin! You need to be the brace one!" Cheryl told me sternley.

"Ok I'll go do it now, come with me please?" I asked scared to go in alone.

"Of course pet!" she answered getting out the car, we walked up the drive and walked in.

"Come back for more?" Justin asked smuggly.

"No! But here is what I have come back for, Justin I'm leaving you! I don't want a violent relationship with you! You were so nice to me and then the band had the break and you changed! I'm sorry Justin but I have to, goodbye." I answered storming out.

"Kimberley wait please! Can't we talk about this?" He asked running after me.

"No! You ruined my life! The break I was supposed to take after working my socks of 24/7 almost everyday for 7 long fucking years you ruined! You treated me like shit! I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled walking out dragging Cheryl out with me.

"KIMBERLEY!" He shouted running after us as Cheryl sped down the road.

"Well now that's sorted do you fancy opening a bottle of wine?" Cheryl asked smiling.

"Oh, ok." I answered rolling my eyes.