Chapter 3

I snuggled up close to Cheryl as we watched Captain America for the third time today.

"This again Chezza? Really?" I giggled.

"What? The guy who plays him is hot!" Cheryl huffed.

"Yeah he is!" I giggled as Cheryl tickled me, just then there was a soft knock on the door and Ashley walked in.

"Do you want any drinks or food girls?" He asked us standing in the doorway, although him and Cheryl were through she had allowed him to live in the little log cabin they had in the garden until he found a new place and they were still friends.

"Um I'll be fine." I answered happily.

"Just a glass of water please Ash." Cheryl answered before turning her attention to me.

"Ok." Ashley said walking out leaving us in peace, Cheryl pulled me closer putting a blanket around us both.

"Thanks Ash." She said when he came back in.

"No problem Cheryl." He nodded walking out, I wrapped my arms around Cheryl's tiny waist feeling her kiss my forehead as I hugged her like a giant teddy bear as I yawned and drifted off to sleep.

"Night Kimba, love you pet." She whispered into my ear pulling the blanket around us tight.

I woke up and checked the time it was 3 in the afternoon.

"Cheryl wake up babe it's just gone three." I said stretching.

"Ah me back is killing me!" She groaned stretching as I sat up off her lap.

"No wonder babe you slept in an awkward postion." I laughed wobbling as I stood up, we were going out for a band dinner so we needed to get ready. As I was running up the stairs I felt somebody pinch my bum, I spun around to find Cheryl standing behind me woth a little grin appearing across her face.

"Cheryl!" I said hitting her playfully. "I think I should walk behind you!" I chuckled letting her go past me.

"Fine." She huffed walking infront of me as she was walking up the stairs I decided to payback so I smack her on the bum which she didn't even notice so instead I pinched it like she'd pinched mine and she spun around and jumped on me. "Don't do that Kimberley! I only got a little bum unlike yours!" She giggled as I carried her up the stairs, she steered me in the direction of the spare room and kicked the door closed once we were in.

"Why did you do that?" I asked sitting on the bed with Cheryl sat on my lap.

"Because I need to tell you something and I don't want Ash hearing." She answered pushing me down against the bed as she stradeld over me on all fours, I looked into her puppy brown eyes my mind swimming with thoughts of her as we just stared at eachother.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked filling up with butterflies, she didn't answer me before our lips had come together and I was holding Cheryl close to me holding the back of her neck to deepen the kiss which was filled with so much love and passion, Cheryl bit my lip gently as I opened my mouth ajar as our tounges collided. "Wow!" I said shocked and breathless at the fact the girl I loved the most in the whole world had come onto me and kissed me.

"I'm sorry I should never of done that!" Cheryl stuttered walking out, I quickly chased after her and held her arm pulling her to face me.

"Cheryl it's fine we all make mistakes and if you weren't going to have kissed me I would have kissed you!" I answered honestly.

"Really Kimba?" Cheryl asked me suprised.

"Really really, Cheryl we can't let one kiss get in the way of our friendship Nadine and Sarah didn't." I replied pointing out Sarah and Nadine had kissed so many times before and hadn't let it ruin their friendship and I wanted Cheryl to know no matter how many kisses we share I'll always be her friend no matter what.

"Thanks Kim, and that is very true one kiss won't ruin our friendship neither will a thousand." She smiled hugging me before heading off to her room to get changed where my clothes were aswell.

"Chezza I need to get my clothes!" I laughed when she shut the door in my face.

"Oh my gosh I forgot they were in here! Just come in and get changed not like I haven't seen it all before!" She giggled opening the door.

"True." I replied picking out an outfit, Cheryl was sat infront of the long mirror she had stading against one of the walls doing her hair but everytime I looked up she would be staring at my reflection in the mirror, I started blushing and tried hiding my face.

"Kim why are you blushing?" Cheryl asked me not taking her eyes away from the mirror.

"I'm not blushing!" I lied going even reder, I chucked on my top and my heels before dashing off to the ensuit to do my make-up, when I walked out the bathroom I couldn't see Cheryl so I thought she was downstairs.

"Sorry for making you blush." A strong Geordie accent said from behind me as I felt a pair of arms make their way around my waist, I had found Cheryl she was waiting outside the room for me.

"It's fine babe." I chuckled holding her hands before turning around hugging her tight picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I knew tonight was gonna be a fun night.